ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

New week, new update

New week, new update. Enjoy! Early update as its Ganesh Chaturthi!

HAPPY GANESH CHATURTHI TO EVERYONE READING THIS.*★°*:.☆*.°★* 。

Dedicated to aDARKfangirl(Thank you for reading this story❤.)

______________________________________________☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

"Oh no, don't call me that. Call me Apa." She says.

Apa. Sounds good. Did I just get a sister in a foreign land?

"Okay, but how did you find me? I mean. . ."

" Because you called back in India. Your mother is no fool. She immediately contacted the police and they traced the number to Pakistan. Before ISI could do the same her number was changed and given to somebody else with different credentials. So, they cant trace you through that number.

So, your identity is safe. RAW reached us immediately to confirm if it was you. But we reached you late, because we couldn't reach you before as the only way we could reach you was through the hospital. And you didn't come to the hospital for the past few days.

Anyway, as soon as I got the information today, I got here to find you. And here we are." She completes.

That's a lot to take in, but one question predominates all of it, " But, where do I come into play here? I mean how will I come to any use? How do I know you not from ISI, testing me? "

" Whether to trust me or not, depends on you. You have to be the judge of character as I dont have anything to prove my nationality here. And whether you will come to any use or not depends on what you choose. "

I decide to go on my gut feeling. Anyway, I am already here, taking the risk. Might as well take more.

" Choose?" I ask, confused at her words.

Is there a choice? Like multiple choice questions?

Why is my life basically an MCQ?

" Yes, you can either stay here and help us or you can get back to India. We will provide you your passport and money, our man will take you where you will cross the border as just another illegal immigrant entering India. We have men waiting on the other side who will escort you back home."

The silver lining behind the dark clouds.

Home. Finally I can go back home, get back to my normal life. My eyes tear up as I remember my country, my land, finally away from these bloodshed and this people. But, then why does a certain face flash every time I think of going back and a certain organ in my chest clenches painfully?

I should be elated at what she offers me. This is what I have wanted from the very first day. That is why I never acted insolent except that one darn situation. Going back home suddenly doesn't feel that glorious. I should choose the second option, but then why do I want to choose the first one?