ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

WOAH! Not in a mood to mug  up about bacterias causing dysentery. So double update today! 

Yayy!

Enjoy, vote and comment!

________________________________________________________

NEHALI

"Ap fikaar maat kijiye. App to jaan hai hamari." The man coos before caressing her face. Just then she turns to face the man and her face becomes clear to me. I am not surprised, its Ruksar. But, what is she doing here? But she doesn't look at him, instead looks past him to the darkest corner in the room where I am hiding. My heart rate spikes up already thinking about the excuses that could have landed me here. Curiosity killed the cat and Nehali.

I wonder if I am hallucinating, but I swear I just saw her smirk, before she turns to look at the face of the dead pilot.

"Maybe. Gussa mat kijiye aap." She whispers, rubbing her hands behind his back." You can tell me you know and relieve your stress. I am always here for you."

"Yeh saali, she was being too brave. So my men put a bullet in her head. I would have preferred to torture her. She has a relatively nice figure, but alas, I don't do the dead." The nerve of that man! If I could, I would leave him with drug resistant strains of Acinetobacter baumani.

Another man strides in, with a long white coat before dipping his head in salute.

"Mahaboob, I need you to take of this body. Do anything, but this body must not reach India. I don't care how you deal with it, but make it done. Or else boss will be very angry. Also, are the preparations done? Boss wants her today, no more delaying!"

"Everything's set as per your orders, Sir!" The man says before pushing away the trolley carrying the body to another door just to the right of the entrance. I hadn't noticed it before, must be where post mortem is done, or in this case, bodies are cared for.

"Chaliye." Ruksar urges, before pulling him away. Two minutes after they walk out, I slowly come out of my hiding place before making a dash for the door. All this while I hadn't noticed how weak and cold I had been feeling.

As soon as I step out, warmth greets me and blood rushes to my skin. Bright yellow lights meets my eyes, almost blinding me as I take a few steps with closed eyes, not before crashing with a wall, a soft one. I take a moment to open my eyes, adjusting to my surroundings before I am hardly yanked and pulled to a nearby room.

"Nehali, Nehali. Can you listen for once? Can you not just stop pushing?" Ruksar stands right in front of me, her hands still holding onto my arm, her nails engraved in my skin.

"You are hurting me." I wheeze out. Damn, I don't want my both arms to be injured.

"Shut up! Did he not tell you to just work in the hospital? What part of work includes hiding in the morgue? Come one tell me!" She shouts at the loud part before looking around me.

I yank away my hand before rotating it see a few nail marks, and blood oozing out, "look what you did! I can do the same to you! Who are you tell me what to do?"

"I should have put a bullet through your head instead of trying to get some sense in you! DO you know they are looking for you? You are to be kidnapped today. I don't understand why a nobody like you even matters! For god's sake stop paying with fire, Nehali!"

"I am sorry," I finally say. I know I am real trouble. I just can't seem to make the choices that would keep me alive longer.

For a moment she looks shocked and me embarrassed. She expected me to fight her, not apologize. She crosses her arms nonetheless, looking rather pleased.