"I guess that's what happens when you have two weeks to yourself to think about things. That is all I wanted to hear." Sirzechs chuckles and shakes his head.

"You should probably be getting to sleep now. My sister would be upset if you lost this rating game because of lack of sleep." I laugh and make my way out. On my way back to my room I start thinking. At first Rias and I had to be a secret because of circumstances. Luci said he was being selfish, but if anyone was it was Rias and I. I'm the one who initiated the first kiss between us, and I took the job at Kuoh just to stay closer to her. How can I criticize someone on the basis of selfishness when I didn't give a fuck about how Serafall or Issei felt? I'm a lot colder than I thought before.

As harsh as it is though I'm not taking all of the blame. Rias came to check on me the night of the summit. She kissed me that night and let me stay at the ORC the entire time. We're both awful when it comes to other people, but we didn't care because we were happy together. I pass by the room Issei is in and I knock on the door. He lets me in and I see him with Akeno, Asia, Xenovia, and Koneko. I can't help but laugh when I see it.

"You all better be getting to sleep soon. If we lose this game tomorrow Rias will be mad at me because I'm not asleep myself, and I will definitely throw you all under the bus when she yells at me about it." The six of us all laugh.

"No worries Y/N," Issei tells me. "Before we were even teams before but now with you on the team there's no chance of us losing." I feel a little flustered.

"He has a point," Akeno says. "Now you better get going or I'll tell Rias you kept us up." I shake my head and leave. I guess he's okay now after everything that has happened. Crazy to think this could have gone very differently if I never showed up. I return to my room and Rias is already asleep. Even if I wasn't gone for long, I guess she was serious about wanting to be rested for this. I put my arms around her as I lay down and go to bed.

The Next Day

Both teams have now gathered and we're about to be teleported to the battlefield. There was some press conference type thing and I was only asked about Luci, nothing about the upcoming fight. Grayfia is the arbiter of this game, which considering she would be watching anyway means she's just going above and beyond.

"Alright everyone," Rias addresses us. "We may have an advantage in numbers, but Sona is definitely taking that into consideration. If I had to guess Issei and Y/N will be targeted first." Issei and I look at each other and fist bump.

"No problems Prez, this game is ours!" Issei and I raise our fists and everyone else laughs. Even with our history and me not entirely understanding his desires, Issei and I are actually friends. I can't complain considering this could have been a lot worse. We prepare to teleport and we're in a building I've never been inside.

"Is this a mall?" Everyone nods to me and Grayfia starts announcing.

"This rating game between Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri is about to begin. The battlefield was designed with considerations from both teams. This is a recreation of the mall in the human world town of Kuoh."

"I'm probably the only one who hasn't been here," I say. "That puts me at a disadvantage territory wise, but I'll adapt." Grayfia continues.

"There are a couple of rules that must be addressed. The participants of the game are not allowed to destroy the environment around them." Another handicap for me, but not just me. Everyone on Rias' team has a knack for destruction, so that was definitely a Sona rule. "The other rule is that Gasper Vladi is not allowed to use his Sacred Gear or drink the blood of the Red Dragon Emperor or Y/N L/N."

I look down at Gasper who seems a little bit nervous now. I crouch and have him look at me. "Don't worry buddy, we've got this. Just remember our training." He nods and a smile hits his lips. I stand back up and we go over a plan.