Chapter 31

Sidharth's peaceful sleep was disturbed with a sweet voice which was calling for him for a while now. That voice was none other than Shehnaaz's who was up early in the morning and was ready for the day. She had came back to his room, arranged his clothes which she wanted him to wear and wanted him to get ready so that she could show him around.

Shehnaaz - Sidhaaaarthh..... Uth na please. (She shook him vigorously)

Sidharth - Baby Kya hae yaar kal late soye thi na toh abhi sone dena please. (He whined)

Shehnaaz - Sidharth uth na hum bahar jaye ge.... Please baby uth ja.

He was helpless in front of her excitement and enthusiasm. He opened his eyes to see his baby already dressed up in a light blue slwar suit looking as fresh as a daisy. Shehnaaz pulled him by his arms to wake him up but instead he pulled her towards him in a whim. Intertwining his arms around her waist.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth chor tu Pagal hae Kya?? kahi koi aa gaya toh Chittar pade ge.

Sidharth - Kyu? Tu meri hae aur sabko pata hona chahiye na yeh baat.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth mujhe pata hae na bebu itna kaafi hae abhi.... baaki sabko batane ke zarurat ny hae time aane par bata denge.... Abhi tu Kyu late Kar raha hae please uth ja na aur chor mujhe (She whined)

Sidharth - Nahi.

Shehnaaz - Kyu? Sidharth please na. (She shrieked)

He was staring at her with a smirk on his face. She immediately understood what was he upto, he was up for a whole make out session which was next to impossible for her at this time. She pecked his lips and wiggled out of his grip by pinching his waist forcing him to loosen his grip while whimpering. Everything happened in a fraction of second where he had no time to think or react.

Sidharth - Moti tu gae ab (He stood up with a jerk)

Shehnaaz - Ammaaa !!!  Sorry Sidharth ..... Hayee kasam lage please tu ready ho ja yaar abhi. (She said while running out of the room)

He followed her out but she went inside her grandparents room leaving him with no choice but to go back to his room and get ready. She took a sigh of relief and went downstairs after a while. As he got out of his room he saw Shehnaaz already waiting for him in the living area.

Shehnaaz - Chale? (She smiles)

Sidharth - Haan.

Shehnaaz - yeh le pakad

She threw the keys towards him on a whim and he caught it spontaneously. He walked towards the car when Shehnaaz stopped him.

Shehnaaz - Oey bebu kaha?

Sidharth - Hum bahar ja rahe hae na toh Chal.

Shehnaaz - Bebu hum ja rahe hae par Usme ny Isme (She pointed towards an old ragged looking scooter)

Sidharth - Abey Gadhi yeh chalte bhi hae? Baba aadam ke zamane ke lagti hae yeh. (He scoffed)

Shehnaaz - Sidharth yeh dada ke scooter hae, bohot lagaw hae Unko isse.... Badi mushkil se manaya maine unko, abhi please tu bakwas mat Kar aur Chal, hum isse mei jaaye ge.

Sidharth - Are you serious? Aur mujhe yaha Kise ne aise spot kar liya toh? It will be all over social media!! Mera mazak ban jaye ga.

Shehnaaz - Tujhe jana hae ya ny? Dekh asli maza tujhe aise he aaye ga liken agar tujhe camera conscious ban Kar rehna hae toh thik hae Chal car mei (She huffed, folding her arms looking the other way showing her anger)

Sidharth sighed, he bend down the old scooter a little and started it with a kick. Shehnaaz smiled and sat behind him. He can walk miles for her smile then riding an old ragged looking scooter was nothing in front of it.