Chapter 6

After returning back home Sid's mom asked Shehnaaz to stay with her for the rest of the day. Shehnaaz, Sidharth and his mom basically spent their whole day together. In the evening Sid's mom was in her room and Shehnaaz was making tea for everyone Sidharth went inside the kitchen check up on Shehnaaz as she was taking more time than usual.

Sid's POV.
When I went inside I saw this girl dressed up in a simple yellow coloured sarwar suit yet looking breathtaking standing there making tea for me and my mom. Her hair tied up into a bun and a hair strain falling on her pretty face disturbing her which she gently tugs back behind her ears and a blissful smile on her face making my heart beat with joy. This is what I had dreamt about 5 years ago but she ruined it, she ruined everything.
POV ends.

Shehnaaz noticed Sidharth staring at her for longer then usual. So she finally spoke up bringing him back from his thoughts.

Shehnaaz - Tujhe kuch chahiye?

Sidharth - Nahi. (In a stern voice)

Shehnaaz - Toh phir kya hua? Waha door par khada kya dekh raha hae?

Sidharth - Mera kitchen mere ankhe mai kuch bhi dekhu mere marzi!!

Shehnaaz - Hayy rabba!! (She sighs)

Sidharth's phone started ringing. He checked it was Sunidhi. A playful smirk curled up on his face. He wanted to make Shehaaz jealous so he answered the call intentionally in front of her.

Sidharth - Haan Sunidhi!! Tum aa gae chalo good mai aata hu.

Shehnaaz pours the tea out for Sid's mom and herself in two cups leaving the third one empty and left the kitchen in anger.

Sidharth - Aree mere Chai?

Shehnaaz - Sunidhi bana degi tujhe!! (She shouts while entering Sidharth mom's room)

Sidharth chuckled knowing she was jealous and went to opend the door for Sunidhi. While he was out there in the dinning area with Sunidhi he couldn't stop himself but think about Shehnaaz.

Sidharth - "Chahe kuch bhi kar lu magar terese nafrat ny kar pa raha mai.... Magar mai tere se baat bhi ny karu ga aaj galti se kar le ab ny karu ga... kabhi ny karu ga.... kabhi ny" (He thinks)

Sunidhi - Sidharth you wait here mai aaj kuch tumhare liye bana kar lati hu.

Her voice brought him back from his thoughts.

Sidharth - Ok.

Sunidhi knew that he was allergic to peanuts so she intentionally added some peanuts in the dish and was all set to feed him.

She served it on the table for Sidharth and herself. Shehnaaz was with Sid's mom, they were talking when she felt thirsty and decided to get the bottle of water from the refrigerator, she somewhere secretly wanted to see Sidharth and Sunidhi. She came out of room and saw both of them on the dinning table. Seeing Shehnaaz, Sidharth who was using his phone not paying heed to the conversation intentionally started showing interest on what Sunidhi was talking about in an attempt to make Shehnaaz jealous again.

Sana's POV
I saw him sitting with that girl Sunidhi. She looks prettier than me. I think he likes her too. No he can't like her because this can't be his choice. This guy is giving me a hard time staying her. I can't see him with anyone else and he is intentionally hurting me. Fine!! I even deserve to get hurt because I was the one who started this hurting game by leaving him. But just look at him, how can he enjoy with her and laugh with her like that. All his attention belongs to me and no one else. Argh!!! I don't want to stay here and boil my blood anymore.
POV ends.

Sidharth noticed Shehnaaz staring at them from the kitchen door. So he finally called her out to tease her a little.

Sidharth - Dr Shehnaaz kuch chahiye tha apko?