Chapter 45

Shehnaaz woke up irritated because of the alarm, she wearily got up from bed and first thing she got ready herself because she knew if she doesn't get ready then she'll feel sleepy and would sleep back again.

Shehnaaz - Sidhaarrthhh!!! Uth ja jaldi!! (she shook him a little but he didn't budge) Sidharth tera shoot hai aur mai yaha ready ho kar baithi hu (She shook him a little more roughly and he turned the other side)

Shehnaaz walked up to the other side, got up on the bed and tried waking him up again.

Shehnaaz - Bebu please uth ja na please (She caressed his cheeks)..... Gande bacche kitna tang karta hai tu phir khud late hoga aur hadbadi kare ga. (She said pulling his cheeks)

Sidharth - Sana 5 min yaar tab tak tu chai bana de. (He mumbled)

Shehnaaz - thik hai uske baad tu uth jana ok (She kissed his cheeks and left to prepare his tea)

As she was pouring the tea in the cup sana's mom entered the kitchen.

Shehnaaz - Good morning maa. (She smiled)

Sana's mom - Good morning.... Tu Itne subha uth kar tayar kaise ho gai?

Shehnaaz - Vo Sidharth ke aaj jaldi shoot hai na aur usne bola aaj uske sath chalne toh isliye.

Sana's mom - Acha.... Toh uth gaya vo?

Shehnaaz - Nahi na maa dekho na ekdum bacchon wali harkate karta hai, kal khud bola jaldi uthane ko aur abhi uthne ka naam he ny le raha tha phir kitne mushkil se uthaya tab bolta usko chai pini hai toh uske liye chai banai abhi.

Sana's mom - (She smiled at her) Beta mai tere liye bohot khush hu, Sidharth bohot acha ladka hai aur uska pura parivar bohot acha hai..... Mai bohot khush hu tere liye (She said as her eyes welled up with tears)

Shehnaaz - Maa subha subha rona dhona ny karte yaar (She said pulling her into a hug) Chalo abhi rona mat mai ja rahi hu usko jaga du warna mera sir khaye ga ke tere chalte late ho gaya (She laughed making her mom chuckle)

She successfully woke him up after giving him his bed tea and in no time he was ready. As he had asked Shehnaaz to accompany him to his shoot they both left for his shoot location. The outside temperature was close to freezing, the birds were chirping the early morning tunes and the entire area was devoid of any human soul apart from them in the car. The moment the reach the location the world around was covered with yellow mustard fields and the sight was heavenly. 

Suddenly something striked in his mind, something that would upgrade their relationship one level up and he was so sure about this that he made his decision last moment.

Shehnaaz felt drowsy the whole time when he was getting ready for his shot, finally when he was ready he saw her passed out on the couch curled up like a baby. Not disturbing her he kissed her forehead and stepped out of his vanity. After he was done he talked something out with the crew members and the director. He wanted to do something for his baby, more precisely for both of them because if his sana is happy automatically he'll get happier. He went inside his vanity and saw her still sleeping, he felt bad for waking her up as she was already exhausted after they had returned from the Gurudwara still she managed to wake up early morning only for him. How lucky he was to have her in his life. Even if he didn't wanted to he kneeled down in front of her to wake her up so that he could do something he had been wanting to do for so long but just never found the right time to do so.

Sidharth - Baby uth ja!!

Shehnaaz - Ummm (She woke up rubbing her eyes).... Sidharth? Mai yaha soo gai thi? (She asked in her her sleepy voice)

Sidharth - Haan meri jaan..... sorry mere chalte tere neend bhi puri ny hue.... Mujhe ny pata tha tu itne thaki hue hai ke yahi soo jaye ge .....

Shehnaaz - Nahi it's ok (She spoke yawning)