Chapter 49

Only two days  left for the auspicious wedding of our dear couple #sidnaaz. Today was their mehendi ceremony. They both had to sleep away from each other from past few days which was tough for both of them.

The day started where all ladies were busy in mehendi arrangements. Sana's mom asked riya and pammi to go and see whether she is ready or not as they soon had to leave to the venue.

Shehnaaz was in her room in a deep sleep when she heard a knock on the door she woke up annoyed and wearily opened the door.

Pammi - aree sana di ap abhi tayaar nahi huyi hai aaj apki mehendi hai .....yaad hai apko ki nahi.

Riya - Sana this was so expected from you.... Tera kuch ny ho sakta (she scoffed)

Shehnaaz - Haayeee yaar main toh bhul gai aaj se functions start hone wale hai .... tu jaa main aati hoon,  thodi der mein ..

Pammi - haa aaja jaldi neeche phir se mat soo ja na ..sab wait kar rahe hai ...

Sidharth wanted to wait for her and enter the banquet hall together but thanks to Shehnaaz's sleep she got late so he had to leave alone. He was mesmerized by the decorations ..and he greeted everyone warmly and was talking to sana's cousins.....(shehbaaz ; rajbir ; sachin )

Suddenly his heart started beating fast, he felt her presence he looked around and saw she was looking so beautiful, so simple in her blue lehenga which he saw for the very first time as they had decided not to reveal their dresses to each other until they wear it, simple make up yet she looked beautiful.
He was so lost n spellbound seeing her.

Sidharth POV

Not everyone in this world lucky enough to get a person who is as pure as gold. She has all the qualities of what I would prefer in a perfect life patner, indeed I'm lucky enough to have her in my life. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice that Shehbaaz had been calling out for long but soon Shehbaaz noticed my gaze fixed on shehnaaz and he understood and thought of teasing me.

POV ends.

Shehbaaz : sidharth ..sidharth ...tu sun raha hai ..... Shehnaaz mei kho gaya hai?

Sidharth : haa...haa...kahi...kahi  nahi yahi tho hoon. (He came out of his trance)

Shehbaaz : kya hua.... kaha kho gaya hai tu.....haaa haa pata hai meri behen bhahot khoobsurat lag rahi hai (He smirks)

Sidharth blushes inwardly and leaves from there.

Shehnaaz sat down for mehendi two of the mehendi artists started showing mehendi designs to shehnaaz and she choose one and they started to apply the design on her both  palms ..pammi riya ..and her other cousins having fun dancing, chitchatting with eachother soon they all left to pursue their respective works. She was getting bored and no body was around her to talk to but she wanted sidharth beside her she had no idea where he was, she had not even seen him since she had reached the venue. Suddenly her eyes fell upon him, man he was looking like an absolute snack no doubt he was surrounded by her cousins and female friends who was drooling over him. She felt a bit jealous. She couldn't go up to him but at least he could have accompanied her.

Shehnaaz - "Huh!! Waha par enjoy kar raha hai aur mai yaha akele baithi hu mujhe toh attention he ny de raha.... Na isne meri aa kar tareef ke na he mujhse baat ke.... Khadus.... Maine bhi ab bhaw ny dena isko" (She thought)

Then the mehendi artists asked about her would be husband's name and shehnaaz proudly said Sidharth Shukla ..

The mehendi artists written Sidharth and soon her mehendi was done and she was sitting at her place waiting for the mehendi to dry.

Pagal Sa Ishq जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें