Chapter 23

He saw Shehnaaz talking with Doctor Mallik while having coffee. He was roaming around like crazy thinking she might be mad at him and would be sad but there she was having a great time with Doctor. Dr. Mallik was the one who had been treating Sid's mom whenever anything happened. Here Sidharth was jealous because damn Dr. Mallik was too handsome to be a doctor and was as fun loving, charismatic person just as his Shehnaaz.
Calming himself down he walked up to them and cleared his throat pulling their attention towards him.

Dr. Mallik - Hi Sidharth.... Tum yaha? All good?

Sidharth - Yeah everything is fine.... Mai toh bas Shehnaaz se milne aaya tha.

Shehnaaz glared at him and stood up to leave.

Shehnaaz - Mai chalti hu ab..... Bye.

Dr. Mallik - Even I'm busy... I've a few patients to deal with.... Chalo see you guys bye bye. (And he left)

Sidharth - Sana tera hospital hours khatam ny hue? Mai tujhe aaj ghar drop kar du?

Shehnaaz - nahi abhi nahi hua aur hoga bhi toh mai khud drive karke ghar chal jao ge. (She said in a stern voice and turns to leave)

Sidharth - (He held her hand stopping her from leaving) Baby sorry na yaar ek bar baat sunn le meri.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth dekh abhi hospital mei aise mat Kar abhi ja tu please.

Sidharth - Shehnaaz yaar Kyu aisa Kar rahe darling tu gussa kar le par baat toh sunn.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth mai sach mei busy hu abhi bola na.... Tu ja abhi.

She was not busy a minute ago when she was talking with Dr Mallik and now she was, Sidharth knew she was hurt and he'll do all it takes to earn her forgiveness. He left sadly, sat in his car typed a message explaining to her about his situation and all that had happened yesterday as he was getting impatient and wanted to sort things out right away. When he got no response of his text in the evening again he called her and finally she answered the 10th call.

Shehnaaz - Bol Kya hua? (She asked sternly)

Sidharth - Tuni message ka reply ny kiya Kyu?  Aur call bhi ny uthaya. (He whined)

Shehnaaz - Busy thi mai Sidharth.

Sidharth - Acha ab jab tujhe Sab pata hae toh Chal aaj ka din celebrate Karte hae sath mei.... First day of the New Year together.

Shehnaaz - Magar....

Sidharth - (He cuts her off in between) Mujhe kuch ny sunna mai aa jao ga tujhe pick karne tere ghar se 7:30 pm be ready.... Bye baby (He cuts the call before she could say anything further)

Shehnaaz - "Haayee mai isse gussa bhi ny ho sakte ab thori deer bhi.... Sana Kya hoga tera!? Tu aise he maaf Kar degi usko? Nahi pareshan toh karu ge mujhe bohot hurt hua kal Chahe jo bhi reason ho" (She thinks while getting out of the hospital to leave as her hospital hours were over)

She reached back home and also got dressed. She knew he is very stubborn, he could even force her in front of her parents to come with him without any fear and She wanted no drama in front of them. She got his message asking her to come outside. She was leaving when her mother stopped her.

Sana's mom - Beta Kidhar ja rahi?

Shehnaaz - Maa vo Sidharth ke sath ja rahi hu.

Sana's mom - Sirf Sidharth hae? Aur koi dost ny hae? (Her brows collide in suspicion)

Shehnaaz - Kya tum bhi maa..... Chal bye mujhe late ho raha.

She rushed outside in order to avoid any other questions from her.

Sana's mom - "Beta maa hu mai tere samjh mei Sab aata hae maine" (she smirks while murmuring to herself)

Sidharth was very happy to see his baby looking beautiful as always. He got down the car and like a true gentleman opened the door of the passenger seat while grinning at her. Shehnaaz overlooked his behaviour and without smiling back at him she silently sat down in the car. Sidharth sat down on the drivers seat and started driving.

Sidharth - Sweetheart you look beautiful as always! (He smiles looking at her)

Shehnaaz - Thanks (She said in a stern voice looking outside window folding her arms against her chest)

Sidharth - (Placed his hands on her thighs) Shehnaaz please yaar tujhe bata bhi diya Kya hua tha kal ab toh gussa mat kar.... Dekh agar New Year ke pehle din ladai kare ge na toh pure saal ladai hogi hamare.

Shehnaaz stays silent for a while as she was thinking something.

Sidharth - Baby please (He squeeze her thigh softly)

Shehnaaz - Thik hae but sirf aaj ke liye kal maine phir gussa ho jana hae tu mujhe manae ga.

Sidharth - (Chuckled softly) Dramebaaz kahi ke!!

Shehnaaz - (Bit her lower lip to try to hide her smile)

Sidharth - Hass le moti aise haasi dabane ke koshish mat Kar. (He smirks)

Shehnaaz - (She snapped back at him pointing her index finger towards him) Hasani ke koshish mat Kar tu Zada samjha (She said trying hard not to smile but she failed miserably) Bata abhi kaha ja rahe hae hum?

Sidharth - (Laughs) Hum pata ny bas Chal dekhte hae jaha pohoch jaye.

Shehnaaz - Tu Pagal hae Sidharth (She laughs)

This is what she had loved about him. He was unpredictable and did things for her out of the box. She knew she was going to get surprised once again and she was right. He took her for a long drive and also let her play her Punjabi playlist which she knew he didn't liked but she did anyways to annoy him, it was sort of a punishment for him. Then they went to her favourite restaurant to have their dinner and lastly he took her to the orphanage. Now that was a real surprise for her. He had thought to celebrate with the kids just like she wanted.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth hum idhar Kyu aaye hae?

Sidharth - Jo hum kal ny Kar paye vo aaj karte hae na (he smiles)

Shehnaaz was dumbfounded by his gestures towards her. Everyday she was falling more and more for this man and she knew this falling had no end this will go on for lifetime.

They went and enjoyed their time with the kids and finally Sidharth brought her back home. He stopped his car in front of her house and was continuesly staring at her with a smile on his face, Shehnaaz felt his gaze at her and blushed.

Shehnaaz - Thank you Sidharth mujhe bohot maza aaya.

She smiled looking at him but he was still staring at her.

Shehnaaz - Tu aise he baithe reh mai ja rahi.... Bye. (She got down from the car)

Sidharth - Shehnaaaaz!! (He too follows her)

Shehnaaz - Haan.

He pulled her towards him and snaked his arms around her waist pulling her close to himself.

Shehnaaz - Kutte chor tu Pagal hae koi gate se bahar aa gaya na toh meri band baj jaane hae. (she whined)

Sidharth - Jaldi se ek thank you kiss de Mai chor dunga.

Shehnaaz - Tu Pagal hae!? (She tries to get out but he tightens his grip)

Sidharth - Soch le phir mai aise he khada rahu ga phir koi aa jaye ga toh....

Shehnaaz pecked his lips quickly and tries to get away from him.

Sidharth - Yeh Kya tha!? (He frowned and took her lips in his for a long kiss) yeh chahiye tha mujhe samjhi moti.

Shehnaaz - Khush? Abhi pare ho mujhe jane de gande bache!! (She pulled his cheeks)

He too loosed his grip and she got out from his arms and started to walk inside. Before going inside the door she turned around and saw him standing still at the same spot with a smirk on his face. She giggled and moved her lips
Lip sync "I love you" and smiled. He too did the same saying "I love you too"  she was happy, she went inside the house. He felt relieved and left to go back to his home.