Chapter 38

Shehnaaz's friends left back to Delhi the very next day of her birthday. She woke up and saw she was already late for work. She didn't wanted to go now, so she decided to go to the hospital in the second half. She smiled looking at herself in the mirror, yesterday wasn't a dream, it was all true. Her man had made her feel so special the entire day, by doing things for her to make her feel, to make her smile.

Shehnaaz - Sana tu duniya ke sabse lucky ladki hae. (She talked to herself looking in the mirror, grinning)

Sidharth - Nahi meri jaan tu ny mai lucky hu, to have you in my life. (He said standing at her bedroom's door with her arms crossed and a pleasant smile on his face)

Shehnaaz - Ammmaaa!! (she jumped around in shock) Tu kab aaye? (She asked, her face turned red out of embarrassment)

Sidharth - Jab se tu mirror ke saamne khade ho kar ke smile kar rahe thi tab se..... Gadhi!! (He chuckled)

He walked upto her and pecked her cheeks tightly.

Shehnaaz - Ahaan!! Sidharth Kyu aise kiya tuni? Bola Kyu ny jab tu dekh raha tha? (She whined)

Sidharth - Aree tu itne cute lag rahe thi mai Kya bolta? (He said making her smile sheepishly) tujhe jana ny hae Kya? Kab se bahar tera wait kar raha tha phir socha dekh Kar aata hu tu Kar Kya rahi hae..... Aur yaha toh tu ready bhi ny hue.

Shehnaaz - Ab mai abhi ny jao ge second half mei chale jao ge..... Aaj Waise bhi late ho gaya, kuch Zada zaruri hua toh call aa he jaaye ga hospital se.

Sidharth - Thik hae phir mai dadi ke pass ja raha hu, tu ja Kar naha pehle..... Chi!! Nahaya bhi ny abhi tak. (He scrunched his face showing fake disgust)

Shehnaaz - Tu bada jaldi naha leta hae na? Aalsi kahi ka, drop karne jana tha uss chakkar mei naha liya toh bol raha hae. (She snapped back at him)

Sidharth - Bakwas mat Kar tu samjhi na moti!! Ja Kar naha pehle.... Abhi tu nahi nahae hae na toh tujhe he Chi bolu ga. (He replied earning a glare)

Shehnaaz - Tu ruk teri bhi baare aaye ge tab mai bhi bolu ge.

Sidharth - Chal nikal.

Shehnaaz - Aaya bada. Huh!! (She said closing the bathroom door)

Sidharth laughed and left to grandma's room. He saw her sitting on the bed and telling her beads. Deciding not to disturb her he silently sat beside her waiting for her to get over with her prayers first. After a while she opened her eyes to see Sidharth sitting there watching her with keen eyes.

Sana's grandma - Puttar tu Kab aaya?

Sidharth - Jab ap mala jap rahi thi tabhi aaya but disturb ny kiya...... Dadi ap kya prayer kar rahe thi? Kuch mang rahi thi kya bhagwan ji se? (He asked keenly like a small child)

Sana's grandma - Maine Kya he mangna hae bas Waahe Guru Ji meher kare sab par.

There entered Shehnaaz all fresh and dressed up.

Shehnaaz - Kya baate chal rahe hae?
(She asked sitting beside Sidharth)

Sidharth - Kuch ny dadi kuch prayer kar rahe thi toh mai bas unko yahi bolne wala tha ke tere liye thori se akkal mang le future mei mere liye easy ho jaye ga na Isliye.

He said chuckling under his breath only to earn a death glare from Shehnaaz.

Sana's grandma - Haan!! Yeh sahi baat ke na..... Ab chalo batao aage kya Karna hae tum dono ko? Aise he saare umar thore raho ge..... Sidharth beta meri poti ko vyah kar kab le ja raha hae apne ghar? (She asked making Shehnaaz blush hard at her question)

Sidharth - Dadi ap bolo toh mai kal he le jao ga isko..... Mujhe koi problem ny hae. (He said wrapping his arms around her shoulder while Shehnaaz yanked his hand away)

Shehnaaz - Kitna besharam hai tu.... Dadi ke saamne toh thori se sharam kar le (she said gritting her teeth)

Sana's mom accidentally heard their conversation and could help but jump in.

Sana's mom - Hayee Rabba? Aplog yeh Kya baate Kar rahe ho? Shehnaaz?

Shehnaaz and Sidharth both stood up with a jerk and turned around to see Sana's mom shocked, standing there. Their terror stricken face said it all. They wanted her mom to know about them but not at least like this!

Sana's mom - Tu chal maine baat karne hae tere se (She gave a scowl pulling her out of the room)

Sidharth - Aunty... baat toh sunye (He tried stopping her)

Sana's grandma - Puttar thand rakh kuch ny hoga. (She said calmly)

Sidharth - Par dadi vo.... Shehnaaz.

Sana's grandma - Tu idhar aa baith ja yaha par.... mai bol rahi hu na kuch ny hoga.

Sidharth obeyed and sat down at his place again halfheartedly.

Sana's mom pulled her into the her room to have a talk with her about everything. She didn't liked the idea of her daughter hiding things from her.

Sana's mom - Kab se Chal raha hae yeh Sab? (She asked sternly)

Shehnaaz - Maa ap pehle shant ho jao aise achanak aa Kar dara diya.... Hum batane wale thi Sab apko.....(she took a deep breath and started speaking) Mai aur Sidharth Pyar karte hae ek dusre se aur shadi bhi ek dusre se he Kare ge, dadi ko Sab starting se pata hae aur unhe koi problem ny hae.... Apko problem hae hamare rishte se toh....

Sana's mom -(The look on her face eased up and she spoke cutting her mid way) Beta mujhe isse koi dekkat ny hae, mujhe toh iss baat ka bura laga ke tuni mere se baat chupae.... Mujhe toh Sidharth Bohot Changa lagta hae hamehsa se he.... (She said caressing her cheeks)

Shehnaaz - Kya? Matlab apko bhi koi dekkat ny hae? (She asked stunned at her sudden response)

Sana's mom - Nahi beta. (She smiled)

Shehnaaz - Hayee .... maa apne mujhe dara diya tha ekdum. (she left out a heavy sigh) But maa sachi I'm sorry hamara koi aisa irada ny tha apse baate chupane ka kasam lage. (She said pulling her into a hug)

Sana's mom - Mujhe tu Sab ache se bataye ge baad mei abhi chal bechara Sidharth tension mei baitha hoga uske tension kam kar de thore se. (She said making Shehnaaz chuckle)

Shehnaaz and her mom went back to her grandma's room. Sidharth's legs were constantly shaking in tension, he had rested his head on his palms looking at the floor and his elbows on his keens. He was scared mulling over all the things that possibly would be happening with Shehnaaz and she was all alone there. He wanted to stand right beside her but was stopped by her grandma.
He saw a pair of leg right in front of him, he immediately lifted his face up to see a teary eyed Shehnaaz standing there. He got up with a jolt and cupped her face in his palms.

Sidharth - Kya hua Sana Kyu roo rahi hae? aunty ne kya bola? mai baat karu ga aunty se? Speak up yaar Shehnaaz you're scaring the hell out of me. (He retorted impatiently)

Shehnaaz -(Her lips curled up into a broad smile) Mummy ko koi problem ny hae puttu yaha se bhi approval mil gaya (She jumped on him circling her arms around his neck)

Sidharth - (Sighed in relief) Thank you God.... (He mumbled and kissed on her head hugging her back)

Sana's grandma - Ahemm Ahemm (She cleared her throat pulling their attention towards her)

They pulled back smiling sheepishly looking at each other.

Sana's grandma - Maine bola tha na kuch ny hoga.

Sana's mom - Mai Bohot khush hu tum dono ke liye, hamesha sath rehna.... Beta Sidharth tum toh hamehsa se he bohot ache lagte thi mujhe aur Shehnaaz ne tumhe chuna hae yeh jaan Kar mujhe bohot acha laga. (She smiles)

Everything was falling at place. Both were very happy, after the little drama had ended they had their lunch together and Shehnaaz left with Sidharth to meet his mom. For a change this time she had nothing to hide from anyone at home, this time she didn't lie about where she was going, with full rights she went out with Sidharth.