Chapter 17

Next morning Shehnaaz woke up feeling suffocated, she felt Sidharths hands gripping on her waist tightly, his chin resting on her head and her face snuggled into his chest. She tried moving away from her to get some air but failed to do so. "Sidhaaaarthh" she mumbled. "So ja na abhi phir toh pura din mai shoot mei busy rahu ga yaar" he said in his sleepy voice, tightening the grip and pulling her more closer to him. " Mujhe saans ny aa rahe hae" she said in a throttled voice and pushes her head up catching on to some air. A smile automatically curled up on her face seeing the sight of this man who always tried to keep a hard face on most of the time but now was looking like the most innocent kid ever while sleeping.

She looked towards the clock kept on the side table. It was 9 am. She remembered him mentioning about his shoot was around 10 am.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth uth ja abhi 1 ghante mei shoot ke liye jana hae tujhe.

Sidharth - Hmm.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth please uth na yaar (She pushed herself out on his grip making him wake up)

Sidharth - Kya hae yaar ek toh itne dino baad itne achi neend aaye mujhe aur tu utha rahi hae. (He whined getting up from the bed)

Sidharth went inside the bathroom and came out all ready for the shoot. He saw Shehnaaz still layed down on the bed lost in her thoughts.

Sidharth - Oye!! (He said pulling her out of her trance) Kya hua tujhe ny jana Kya friends log ke sath? (He said while setting his hair in front of the mirror)

Shehnaaz - (Got up from the bed) Nahi tu phir gussa ho jaye ga. (She moved out in the balcony and sat on swings)

Sidharth - (He followed her and pulled her hands making her stand up) Mai Kyu gussa honga Pagal, tu ja na enjoy kar Sachi mai gussa ny honga.

Shehnaaz - Sachi? (She asked naively)

Sidharth - (Pulled her into a warm hug) Haan Sachi mere jaan.

Shehnaaz - (Hugged him more tightly out of happiness as he called her "Mere jaan" after a very long time) Sidharth I'm sorry.

Sidharth - (He broke the hug) Pagal bhul ja abhi sab ho gaya jo hona tha samjhi (Cupped her face with his hands) Abhi ja enjoy your day with your friends. (he smiles)

Both looked into each others eyes, both were filled with desires. It had been very long since both have felt their lips against each other. Her lips parted in anticipation and in no time she was pulled into a kiss. A kiss full of love and desire, no one was ready to pull away and their tongues battling with each other. Every inch of her body devolve into him. Her hands grip his hair pulling him closer but it was now getting hard to breathe for her, her veins were throbbing but he was nowhere near done and she knew he won't break the kiss, she finally gave up pulling away and catching on to some air. "I missed you baby" he said smirking. Then pecked her lips once before he left for his shoot leaving a blushing Shehnaaz behind. She was stuck at her place for a moment with her red face, biting on the her lower lips and clinching her eyes looking like a complete fool.

Shehnaaz - Bas abhi kitna blush kare ge tu chal abhi jaldi se ready ho ja phir pura din masti!! (She talked to herself excitedly)

She got dressed for the day wearing a denim shorts and a sleeveless yellow top. She then texted Riya to come pick her up from her hotel. She was waiting for them downstairs at the lobby when se get a text from Sidharth.

On the text.

Sidharth - Apni picture bhej mai bhi toh dekhu tuni Kya pehna hae? 😉

Shehnaaz - Ruk ek min.

She sends him a picture of herself.

Sidharth - Tu yeh pehen Kar ja rahi hae? 😑

Shehnaaz - Kyu achi ny hae?