Chapter 25

Shehnaaz was leaving the hospital, she thought she would call Sidharth once she gets home and she freshens up then they could spend some time together. She was happy that Sidharth was going to give her all the attention she had always carved for. She will use this time in growing their relationship much more stronger. She will built that trust that she had somewhere broken when she had left him.
Dr. Mallik's voice pulled her out of her thoughts.

Dr. Mallik - Shehnaaaaz (He shouts while running up to her)

Shehnaaz - Dr. Mallik? Kuch kaam tha Kya?

Dr. Mallik - Haan vo mai soch raha tha ke hum aaj uss orphanage mei chal sakte hae jiske bare tumne mujhe bataya tha, I'd love to visit there.

Shehnaaz - Ap free hae abhi toh Chal sakte hae koi dikkat ny hae.... Chaliye.

Shehnaaz thought she would message Sidharth later on and left to show the orphanage to Dr. Mallik. She was showing him around and was introducing him with the kids who were excited to see her which was very surprising for him as it was rare for the kids to like a doctors. She was such a great human being and so loving that even if kids usually doesn't like a doctor but they loved her, she then gets a call from Sunidhi. Sunidhi use to try her best to come close to her and find every little chance to use to separate Sidharth from Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz - Hello? Hi Sunidhi!

Sunidhi - Hi Shehnaaz.... What's up? Free ho gae?

Shehnaaz - Haan hospital se toh free ho gae par abhi bhi thore se busy hu?

Sunidhi - Kyu? Kaha ho tum?

Shehnaaz - Vo actually Doctor Mallik hae mere sath unko orphanage aana tha aur vo Zada free ny rehte, aaj free thi toh mai Unko yaha le aaye.

Sunidhi - Okay, nice (Something mischievously evil thought strike her mind) ......Acha mai bhi wahi se cross karu ge mujhe uss side kuch kaam hae toh mai aati hu tumse milne.

Shehnaaz - Haan great aa jao.

That's when Sunidhi reached the orphanage and send the picture to Sidharth poking his anger and making it reach to the next level.

Sunidhi - Hello Divya? Work is done yaar (She said excitedly)

Divya - Sunidhi tu yeh sab mei pagal mat ban chor yaar just stop it.

Sunidhi - What is wrong with you yaar I'm doing it for you and now that I've started it I'll end it too. (She bellowed)

Divya - I don't know yaar mujhe lagta hae now it's enough leave it yaar.

Sunidhi - No I won't tujhe mera sath ny dena mat de bye! (She cuts the call in frustration)

Sidharth reached the orphanage by the time Sunidhi had already left. He got down from his car, he was at a distance when he saw Dr. Mallik leave and then Shehnaaz was walking upto her car. He called her but Shehnaaz ignored thinking she would call him back later, that's when he lost it. He stormed upto her grabbed her by her shoulder harshly turning her to look towards him. She gasped as it all happened out of nowhere for her.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth.... Tu yaha? (She could see the fire in his eyes)

Sidharth - Call Kyu ny uthaya mera? Mujhe call karne wali thi na free ho Kar? (He asked gritting his teeth)

Shehnaaz - Mai tujhe ghar ja kar call Karne wali thi.... Tu gussa Kyu ho raha hae bebu? (She said in a soft voice as she knew he was out of his mind)

Sidharth - ofcourse you were busy having fun with Dr. Mallik..... You know what? Go to hell, I don't care.... Mai yaha soch raha tha ke hum kuch time spend Kare ge sath mei but I think you have a better person than me to spend time with.