Chapter 13

Sidharth was with his mom spending time together when he gets a call from Sana's mom.

Sidharth - Hello?...... Nahi Aunty Shehnaaz mere sath ny hae..... Ap tention mat lo mai dekhta hu. (He cuts the call)

Sid's mom - Beta kya hua? Tu tention mei kyu hae? Kya hua Sana ko?

Sidharth - Mom Shehnaaz ka phone ny lag raha, orphanage gae thi uske baad hospital phir abhi tak ghar ny aaye.

Sid's mom - Tention mat le ja kar hospital mei dekh aa.... Kahi kuch kaam aa gaya hoga.

Sidharth - haan abhi jata hu.

He rushed out of the house, sat in his car and went to find Shehnaaz.

Sid's POV
I'm sweating and my heart is pounding. I am very tensed. "Kaha hogi vo yaar" I said. I can't loose her again, I want to be with her, I was supposed to take care of her, I should be there for her and I was stupid that I was acting with her pretending that I have still not forgiven her. "Kya zarurat thi usko yeh bolne ki   ke tuni usko maaf ny kiya!? Kahi Gusse mei aa kar phir bhag gae hogi toh?" I scolded myself for acting stupid "Kahi kise problem mei hue toh?" all these thoughts were haunting me in my head. I increased the speed of the car and reached the hospital as soon as I can "Please be safe! Please be safe! " I was murmuring this all along till I reached the reception.

POV ends.

Sidharth - Sana.... Umm... Dr. Shehnaaz Gill... Haan Dr. Shehnaaz Gill hae ya chal gae? (He was out of breath)

Receptionist - please relax sir.........          Dr. Shehnaaz has left an hour ago.

Sidharth - What!? (He was shocked) Ok thank you.

He immediately comes out and sits back in the car he decided to call and check but again it came switched off.

Sidharth - Yeh kya hae yaar? Phone toh charge rakhna chahiye na isko!! Ab kya karu mai? (He talks to himself)

He thought to check the other route she might have taken. That was a deserted route, there was no one passing by, he was scared and very nervous. All the bad thoughts were forming in his is head but then he saw Shehnaaz's car in the corner of the road and Shehnaaz standing beside it all tensed and scared.

Sana's POV.
I was very scared, at first I thought no one will know that I'm here and my freaking phone had die now, but when I saw Sidharth's car I calmed down and was relived to see him, he got down from the car, he too looked very tensed and in a blink of a second I was in his embrace, he pulled me into a tight hug. I too cried burring my face into his chest, hugging him even tighter as if he will run away if I leave, I felt safe now, I felt relaxed.
POV ends.

Sidharth - Tu thik hae? (He glanced her tip to toe breaking the hug)

Shehnaaz nodded.

Sidharth - Tujhe demag ny hae kya? Ghar par sab kitne pareshan thi aur yeh kya hae sab? Yaha Itne raat ko Sunsan sadak par. Yeh route le kar aane ke kya zarurat thi?

Shehaaz was listening to his scolding just like a small kid looking towards the ground while Sidharth was going on and on with his scoldings.

Sidharth - Moti samjh mei aa raha hae kuch bol raha hu mai.

Shehnaaz - Hmm.

Sidharth - Idhar aa aur ab se please aise mat karna. (He pulls her again into a hug)

Shehnaaz - I'm sorry, pata hae mai darr gae thi pata ny kaise car kharab ho gae mujhe laga kise ko pata he ny chale ga ke mai yaha phas gae hu. (She said sobbing, still in his embrace)

Sidharth - (he gently broke the hug cupped her face with his hands) Aise kaise kise ko ny pata chale ga? Mai hu na tujhe kuch kabhi ny hone dunga.

Shehnaaz being Shehnaaz had to spoil the emotional and romantic moment by her useless question.

Shehnaaz - Matlab tuni maaf kar diya na mujhe Sidharth?

Sidharth - (hits his head in disbelief) Chal abhi chup chap ghar... car kal subha mai driver se bol kar thik karwa dunga.

Shehnaaz chuckled while Sidharth held her hand and made her sit in the car. While driving back home Shehnaaz was continuesly looking outside the window, it was all quite and peaceful. Sidharth saw her and his lips automatically curled up in a smile.

Sidharth - Shehnaaz Aunty ko call kar le vo tention le rahe hongi (He handed her the phone)

Shehnaaz - Haan (She took the phone and called her mom) Hello maa?...... Haan mai thik hu..... Sidharth ke sath hu..... Haan ap tention mat lo soo jao baad mei batao ge Sab..... Haan bye.

Sidharth moved his hand forward to take his phone back but she again called someone.

Sidharth - Ab kisko call kar diya tuni?

Shehnaaz - ( she indicated him to stay quiet by putting her fingers on her lips) Haan Aunty ..... haan mai thik hu.... Haan vo kuch ny car kharab ho gae thi aur phone bhi discharge ho gaya tha.... Ap relax karo ab.... Haan.... Ok bye.... Good night.

She then gives him back his phone. Seeing her concern about his mom too made his heart melt. He valued his mother equally. He began to mull over all those times when she had kept his mother above him and how his mother loved that girl as her own child.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth!!!! (She all of a sudden calls out his name in excitement pulling him out of his trance)

Sidharth - Kya hua? (He stopped the car in shock)

Shehnaaz - Vo dekh Ice cream parlour............ Chal na khate hae.

Sidharth - Tu Pagal hae aise Kon karta hae Shehnaaz mai kitna darr gaya pata hae!?

Shehnaaz - Sorry (She makes a sad pout face)

Sidharth - Ruk mai le kar aata hu.

Shehnaaz - Okay. (she smiles)

Sidharth went and brought their usual favorite flavors chocolate for Sana and vanilla for himself, he sat back in the car handing her the ice cream.

Shehnaaz - Tujhe yaad tha?

Sidharth - Kya?

Shehnaaz - Mera favourite favour.

Sidharth - Hmm. (said while looking towards the road not making an eye contact)

Shehnaaz smiles from within, he dropped her home and went back to his home.

The next morning Sidharth was packing his stuff as he was having his flight in the evening. Suddenly Rahul came into his room stood by the door leaning against the wall with his hands crossed against his chest watching him all excited packing for Goa.

Rahul - All set?

Sidharth - Haan bus yeh ek bar check kar lu kuch chut na gaya ho (He was looking towards the bag trying to remember if he has left something or not)

Rahul - Tujhe phir se khush dekh kar acha laga yaar mujhe.

Sidharth - Mai ab khush hu aur iss Khushi ko permanent karna chahta hu.

Rahul - Acha kuch plan kiya hae kya tuni?
Sidharth - Let's see yaar tujhe toh pata hae mai kuch plan karke ny chalta life mei.

Rahul - Nahi but agar tu vo karne wala hae jo mai Soch raha hu toh speech tayar kar le mast wala samjha.

Sidharth - Abey Zada soch mat.... kuch bhi sochta hae Pagal (He scoffed)

Rahul - chal mai neche hu Aunty ke sath aa ja jaldi, mai chalu ga tujhe drop karne.
(He laughed)

Sidharth - Ohk ab bhag Kutte mujhe packing karne de.

Sidharth did the final packing and went downstairs he also texted Shehnaaz to be ready as he'll come soon to pick her up with Rahul.
.
.
.
.
Please do vote and comment 😘😘❤❤

Pagal Sa Ishq जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें