Chapter 28

He made his way to the kitchen where his mom was preparing his breakfast. He turned her towards him and hugged her tightly, leaving her stunned.

Sid's mom - Beta? Kya hua tujhe Sidharth? (She asked with one hand patting his back and the other one was busy holding a spoon)

Sidharth - Kuch ny maa bas ek bura Sapna dekha jo mai Kabhi ny chahta ke Kise bhi tarike se sach ho. (His eyes got moist remembering the dream)

Sid's mom - Sapna he tha beta kuch ny hoga. (She kept the spoon on the slab and hugged him with both her hands)

It was a well needed hug for him to clam him down and relax. Now the next thing he needed to do was call his Shehnaaz and apologise. He called her right away but her phone was off. He was getting impatient now.

Sidharth - Sana Kidhar hae tu, pick up the call yaar (He mumbled)

He then called Rahul to take his suggestion and also to apologise to him for his rude behaviour last night.

Sidharth - Hello? Rahul yaar I'm sorry..... Vo kal raat ke liye.

Rahul - It's ok, mujhe pata hae tu tension mei tha.... acha sunn vo Shehnaaz....

Sidharth - (He didn't let him complete his sentence as he freaked out) kya Shehnaaz? Kaha hae vo? Dekh mujhe jaldi bata kamine mera phone bhi ny uthaya usne jaldi bol.(Fear started building up in him)

Rahul - Abey bolne toh de.

Sidharth - Bhok jaldi.

Rahul - Vo usse mere baat hue tujhe Sunidhi wali baat toh samjhni ny thi socha usse samjha du, vo samjh bhi gae tere tarha ny hae vo phir....

Sidharth - Abey point pe aa yaar don't test my patience. (He gets irritated)

Rahul - Vo Punjab gae hae apne dadi aur dadu se milne Kab wapes aaye ge vo Usne ny bataya.... Tere bare mei bola maine usko par vo naraz hae tere se.

Sidharth - Thank god! (He sighed)

Rahul - Ajeeb Pagal hae bey tu.... Vo gussa hae tere se, Punjab mei hae aur tu Thank god bol raha

Sidharth - Abey Oye tujhe ny pata Kitna bhayankar Sapna dekha maine tu shant reh abhi.... Mai jao ga apni Shehnaaz ko manane ke liye (He smiles) Chal bye mai packing Kar lu.... Next flight milte he nikal jao ga...tu bas mom ka dhyan rakhna yaar.

Rahul - Haan obviously yaar.... Yeh koi mention karne ke baat hae? It's obvious.... Ok bye.

Sidharth - "This dream made me realise how much I love you and I can't live without you, Mai aa raha hu meri jaan aur maafi toh mai le lunga aur mujhe pata hae tu bhi zada deer mere se naraz ny rahe ge" (He thought while smirking)

On the other side, Shehnaaz had been spending a great time with her grandparents but on the back of her head she was missing Sidharth a lot. When she switched on her phone after charging, she was more than happy to see he had called her. Finally, because she had decided to go talk to him herself if he didn't as she was dying to talk to him too and it was difficult for her to keep her self-respect first and not talk to him until he apologies. A message popped up on her screen, she opened it excitedly as it was Sidharth's. It said

"Sidharth - Tu gussa hae mere se koi ny, mere galti thi I know. I'm sorry meri jaan..... Par tu gusse mei mere se itne dur chal gae !? Punjab? Yeh jaante hue bhi ke mai tere bina ny reh sakta tu chale gae..... Chal koi ny mai aa raha hu tere pass tujhe manane aur tere bina wapes ny aane wala..... I love you Gadhi, see you soon."

Her heart fluttered with joy. She was very excited. She had informed Rahul that she was leaving and hoped that he would apologies on the call after knowing that she left but him coming Punjab, with the only purpose to pacify and convince her to come back was unexpected for her. She couldn't get her mind off of the thought of him coming to Punjab. She rushed to her grandma's room where she was sitting watching television. Her grandma was the only one who knew about her granddaughter's little love affair.

Pagal Sa Ishq जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें