Chapter 8

Sidharth went up to Rahul to ask him if he knows where Shehnaaz was while Sunidhi went upstairs to the room to hide and click some pictures of them.

Sidharth - Dr. Shehnaaz ghar chal gae kya? Tujhe kuch bataya?

Rahul - Ny yaar Yahi par toh thi abhi.

Sidharth - Uss Parth se baat kar rahe thi... Tuni uss play boy ko invite bhi kyu kiya? Tujhe pata hae na uske image kaise hae? Aur vo kaisa banda hae? (He says in an angry tone)

Rahul - Yaar mujhe thori pata tha vo Sana se baat kare ga?

Sidharth looks around to search for Shehnaaz and he noticed she was with someone. That person was holding her by her waist and going upstairs.

Sidharth - Rahul yeh Sana kiske sath hae? (He gets a bit tensed)

Rahul - Sidharth vo toh Parth hae yaar vo dekh uper room mei ghus rahe hae and Sana doesn't look conscious yaar.

Sidharth - Fu*k!! (He was very shocked)

He rushed upstairs he knew something was wrong and Sana was not with a safe company.

Sidharth banged the door open to see Parth shirt less about to walk up to Shehnaaz and Shehnaaz was laying on the bed unconscious. Parth was shocked to see him.

Sidharth - Kamine hath Kaise lagaya usko? (He punched his face several times making his nose bleed)

Rahul - Sidharth ruk ja!! Sidharth stop!! Sidharth!! (He held his arms to stop him)

Sidharth - Apni yeh ghatiya shakal ko le aur chal ja yaha se warna Zinda ny bache ga tu aaj (He says while clinching his jaws)

Parth rushed out of the room and Rahul went out with him.

Sunidhi was hiding behind the curtains seeing all this.

Sunidhi - Sh*t yaar yeh kaha se aa gaya pictures bhi ny mile kuch mujhe. (she thinks)

Sidharth looked towards Shehnaaz who was still laying there, unconscious and unaware of what was going to happen to her. He held her in his arms, he looks at her with sheer love in his eyes.

Sidharth - Tujhe kuch nahi hone dunga samjhi gandi. Tujhe Koi hath bhi ny lagae ga. Tujhse chah kar bhi nafrat ny kar sakta mai. (He kisses her forehead while still holding her in his arms)

Sunidhi - "God!!! Iska kya karu ge ab mai?? But don't worry Mr Sidharth Shukla badla toh mai le kar rahu ge tumse." (She thinks)

Sidharth took Shehnaaz back to his home with him. He texted her brother from her phone saying that she was going to stay at one of her friend's house.
He layed her down on the bed and covered her with a quilt.

He sat beside her on the bed, caressing her cheeks.

Sidharth - Tujhse cha kar bhi nafrat ny kar sakta mai, tu kyu mujhe chor kar chal gae thi Shehnaaz? Tujhe pata hae tere bina tut gaya tha mai..... achanak ekdum bus aise he chor diya mujhe!! Kyu? Tujhe promise kiya tha maine ke chahe jo ho jaye tere liye hamesha rahu ga mai, aur maine apna promise ny toda. (He talks to Sana while she was sleeping)

Sidharth's vision got blurry as the  tears started forming in his eyes. He wiped his tears and left to sleep in other room.

The next morning when Shehnaaz woke up she was shocked to see the surrounding, she instantly knew it was Sidharth's room.

Shehnaaz - Mai yaha kaise aaye? Aur Mai yaha raat bhar thi? Kal kya hua tha party mei? (She tries hard to remember) Vo Parth ne mujhe koi drink de thi uske baad he.... Oh God!! Mujhe kuch yaad kyu ny? (she started panicking)

Sid's mom entered the room and saw her panicking.

Sid's mom - Sana beta kya hua? Itne ghabrai hue kyu lag rahe hae?

Shehnaaz - Aunty vo kal party.... Vo Parth ne drink de thi...phir..

Sid's mom - Phir kuch bhi ny hua Sana Sidharth ne uske mast bajaye.

Shehnaaz - Kya!? (She gets shocked)

Sid's mom - Haan aur tujhe phir yaha le aaya. Abhi toh vo ghar par ny hae but mujhe bol kar gaya ke tujhe bol du ke tere Bhai ko tere phone se message kar diya tha usne ke tu apne friend ke ghar ruki hue hae toh tension mat lena.

Shehnaaz - Thank god. (She is a bit relaxed now)

She gets a call from the hospital so she immediately leaves from there without even bothering to change. After she got free in the evening at her home she decided to text Sidharth and thank him.

On the text.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth... Thank you 😀

Sidharth - Uske Koi zarurat ny.

Shehnaaz - 😟😟

Sidharth - Ab kya hae?

Shehnaaz - Kuch ny 😤

Sidharth - busy hu abhi shoot mei...
Shehnaaz - Haan toh maine kaha mere se baat kar? Mat kar reply.

5 mins later.

Shehnaaz - Ab sachi reply bhi ny kiya 😒😢

Sidharth - Dr. Shehnaaz please don't disturb.

Shehnaaz - Yeh kya Dr. Shehnaaz Dr.  Shehnaaz laga rakha hae? Sana bol

Sidharth - Vo mai Kaisa bol sakta hu ap toh doctor hae bhai Itne mehnat ke hae Apne doctor banne ke liye logo ka dil bhi toda hae.

Shehnaaz didn't reply to his text because she got irritated and sad, also she had no idea what to reply so she didn't.

Sidharth after finishing his shoot went back home. He opend Sana's messages to see whether she has  replied or not and found there was no reply from her after that. He smirked thinking how correct he had thought about Shehnaaz that she's a traitor, he was hurt ofcourse so these thoughts were obvious. He then made his way to his bed and slept.