Chapter 20

Shehnaaz was done with her final packing and was packing up Sidharth's things now. They were leaving back within an hour. Sidharth was layed back on the couch relaxing while Shehnaaz was looking around making sure if anything else was left to pack.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth tu ek bar check Kar le.... phir dekh mat bolna tu ke 'Gadhi kahi ke yeh saman kaha chor diya' yaaa 'vo pack Karna bhul gae tu moti' yaaa 'Abey yaar yeh kho diya tuni' (She mimics him making him laugh)

Sidharth - Nahi bolu ga baby promise.... Abhi Kar dena packing please. (He pleaded with his puppy eyes)

Shehnaaz - Ho gaya hae sab ab mujhe mat bol kuch mai thak gae hu (She sat beside him and sighed)

Out of nowhere she remembered about Sunidhi she was very much eager to know from him what kind of relationship they shared. She layed down on his lap looking at him while his eyes were closed and was resting his head facing up the ceiling.

Shehnaaz - Sidhaaaarthh!!

Sidharth - hmm.

Shehnaaz - Tere vo girlfriend Sunidhi ka Kya? Usko Kya bole ga tu abhi?

Sidharth - Kya!? (His face clearly showing he was shocked with her sudden bringing up Sunidhi's topic)

Shehnaaz - Haan abhi tu toh mere sath hae toh usko Kya bolna hae phir?

Sidharth - Abey sabse pehle toh I'm no one to give any explanation to anyone except for my mom (Shehnaaz glared at him) and of course you baby. (He pulled her cheeks)

Shehnaaz - Aur dusre baat?

Sidharth - Dusre baat yeh ke she is not my girlfriend.... Iss industry mei vo mere sabse pehle friend bani thi usne bohot sath diya hae mera abhi kuch time pehle he hum kuch dates par gae par that does not mean ke vo mere girlfriend hae.... She is a good friend of mine.

Shehnaaz - Achaaa... Yeh tum actors ka na samjh mei ny aata mujhe, date par gae par girlfriend ny hae aise kaise hota hae?

Sidharth - Tu chor na abhi yeh Sab baat kaha le Kar baith gae tu.

Shehnaaz - Ek min (She gets up and sat down with her arms crossed) Matlab Mai tere girlfriend ny hu?

Sidharth - Baby tu he meri jaan hae....tu kaha yeh Sab baat le Kar baith gae abhi... Idhar aa (He pulls her wrapping his arms around her shoulder)

Shehnaaz - Sidharth Zada chant mat banna tu.... warna agar Kabhi kuch dikha na chahe vo news jhota he Kyu na ho mai fad ke rakh dungi. (She said sternly)

Sidharth - Aree mere Sherni shant!! (He pats her head softly) I only love 'YOU' mere jaan.... Sachi (he said pulling her into a side hug and placing a soft kiss on her head)

After returning back from Goa the first thing Shehnaaz made sure was that Sidharth clears things out with Sunidhi that to in front of her. They met up at Sidharth's house. Shehnaaz was sitting beside Sidharth on the couch hand in hand showing Sunidhi who he belonged to and Sunidhi was sitting right in front of them.

Sunidhi - Oh toh yahi hae Shehnaaz.... (She sighed and smiled)

Sidharth - Yeah!

Sunidhi - Well you see hum dost hae pehle and I am genuinely happy you got your love back (She said with a fake smile)

Shehnaaz was just passing smiles at both of them, excited and relieved that now there was no one and nothing to worry about.

Sunidhi - Now that I got to know about everything, Shehnaaz Kya hum bhi dosti Kar sakte hae? You know hamare first meeting kuch sahi ny thi.

Shehnaaz being innocent accepts her friendship.

Shehnaaz - Haan sure (She smiles)

Sidharth - I'm glad everything is cool you know.

Sidharth was very much packed with his schedule for the next 4 days until New Years, he wanted to get over with the series that he had been shooting for befor the New Years. Shehnaaz was aware about it and thought to give him his space.

Shehnaaz was with Sid's mom, sitting in the living area enjoying their evening tea planning for the New Years.

Shehnaaz - Mummy papa toh office ke party mei chal jaye ge boss hone ke chalte papa ka hona zaruri hae aur Shehbaaz Apne friends ke sath party karne jaye ga.... (She said sipping on to her tea)

Sid's mom - Beta Sidharth ka plan toh samjh mei he ny aata hae last moment banta hae mai toh ghar par he thik hu aur Bohot hua toh Preeti (Sid's sister) ke ghar Chal jati hu.

Shehnaaz - Aunty iss saal ap mere sath orphanage chalna.... Maine bacho ko promise kiya tha mai aao ge unke sath bohot maza aaye ga aur Sidharth ko abhi mat batana uske liye yeh surprise hoga (She said excitedly) Usko maine dekha hae waha bacho ke sath bohot masti karta hai.

A blissful smile came up on her face as she remembered all the time when he had accompanied her to visit the orphanage even though they were not on talking terms but he used to enjoy his time around with the kids.

Sid's mom - Haan aur phir wapes aa Kar tumlog apna sath mei time spend Karna usko Waise bhi tere sath Akele he time spend Karna pasand hae (She smiles)

Shehnaaz - Aunty aisa ny hae (She said biting on to her lower lips hiding the smile on her face but her blush said it all)
Sid's mom - Aree Isme sharmana Kya I know you guys are together and I'm very happy for you both bache!

Shehnaaz - Aunty mai cahli ab.....kal milte hae phir bye.

She hugged her and wishing her goodnight she left. After returning back home she called Sidharth but he didn't pick up. She then texted him.

Shehnaaz - I know tu busy hae bebu.... Tu kaam Kar le apna maine toh tujhe bas good night wish Karna tha... I love you 😘 (On the text)

She texted him and went to bed. Sidharth saw the message very late he felt bad but he was so busy with his shoot that he couldn't even check his phone once.

Sidharth - Sorry Sweetheart tera message abhi dekha maine Kya karu Abhi 30 tak aisa he rahe ga.... Mai abhi ghar wapes aaye hu ab soo jao ga.... Good night and love you too sweetheart ❤ (On the text)

He too went to bed after texting her. The next day when Shehnaaz was in her hospital she received a call from Sunidhi. She was confused at first as to why she was calling her then she remembered that she was her friend now.

Shehnaaz - Hello? Hi Sunidhi.

Sunidhi - Hi Shehnaaz, are you free now?

Shehnaaz - I'm in the hospital right now uske baad orphanage jana hae.

Sunidhi - Aaj Kyu? I mean I heard tum toh every Sunday jati ho na?

Shehnaaz - Haan but you know maine plan kiya New Years wahi celebrate karne ka Sidharth ko bhi ny bataya usko sidha usse din batao ge.

Sunidhi - oh great yaar.... Surprise? (she smiles mischievously)

Shehnaaz - Haan..... Acha I'll talk to you later mai busy hu thora.

Sunidhi - Yeah bye.

After ending the call Sunidhi layed back on the bed, her brain was cooking up something.

Sunidhi - Inko toh alag karke rahu ge aur phir Sidharth Shukla hoga barbad (She laughs) Uske shurvat maine Shehnaaz se dosti karke Kar le hae..... Bechare! Bohot bholi hae aur uska faida mai kyu na uthao bhala? (She smirks)

Sidharth and Shehnaaz both were busy in their respective works unaware of the evil plans of Sunidhi.
.
.
.
.
Please do comment and vote 😊❤