13 ~ Caligo

" If I wasn't pitifully in love,
I wouldn't then stand at your door,
Don't say ,
' Go away, don't stand at my door'
My dear,
I wouldn't exist if I didn't stand here."

Jia's POV

"What the hell!" I dropped on the remote, as the news flashing on the television swept me away in shock. How can this possibly be true ?

The last two years saw, how much I yearned for his single text, longed for the conversations we continued for hours and even, those silly concerts with him guiding me. The fear of losing him clawed my heart too tightly and my grip on my phone tightened as I dialed the only number, who could clear out my thoughts.

Dad.

The call connected within the first few rings and then, the voice of my dramatic dad blasted out of the device.

" Now my princess got some time to remember this old fogey, I guess." He exclaimed but I , not being in a mood of chit-chats , started to speak up , what I wanted to know eagerly.

" Dad, Do you keep drunkards as your news reporters? How can they post anything about Ishaan ?" Internally, I was fuming with god- knows-what intesity of anger.

"What are you talking about, darling?" He asked calmly.

"I am talking about the shit that is currently flashing in your news channel, Dad ."

" Let me switch on the television." His voice trailed.

" Yes, please do it quick."

" What is this? " He exclaimed, maybe after seeing the news.

" Seriously I have no idea about it,dear. I will see throygh the matter and tell you about the authenticity of this news in some minutes. Stay calm."

"Okay dad, I am hanging up." I terminated the call thereby.

A tornado was circulating inside me, making me impatient each passing second. I decided to call Rohit and Zara. They both were also ignorant of the news, and the moment they knew about it, they were shocked.

We trio along with Ronnie and Mishka were on a conference call.

"Let's go to Mallik Mansion . And check out, if that moron has told anything to his parents or not." Rohit spoke up .

" Ueah, let's rush." Zara and I declared in unison. If it would have been any other day, we would have laughed at our spontanousity, but today was different. We hung up, and proceeded to Malik Mansion.

The whole journey felt suffocating. Finally that seemed to be forever, I reached Malik Mansion. Uncle and Aunty were busy in reading some stuffs. Suddenly Zara and Rohit barged in, followed by Ronnie and Mishka . Rohit was red with rage and Zara was subsided to be shaken up.

"Uncle, what does your son thinks of himself? " Rohit asked, while uncle and aunty were muddled up by his abrupt outburst. My phone went off immediately, it was Dad's call. I picked up and heard him say something.

"Beta, switch on the television. I think, Ishaan is back. He was spotted at the airport, an hour ago." As soon as I heard his words, I grabbed the remote and switched on the television. Before I could even switch it on, Urmilla aunty got a call from Ishaan.

My heart beats were high, and shivers trembling me softly.

"Put it on speaker, aunty." I whispered, to which others nodded.