33 ~ Orenda

" love, don't test me?
Cause I am a better player than you."

Ishan's POV

" Baby, baby ... Leave that na." I have been pleading my baby since an hour. But he being my son beats the watch three more times, every time I tell him not to do it.

" Uff.. stop it, Jishan." I pleaded him all over again as he dashed my watch in the ground and laughed heartily.

" Jia... Wake up. See, your son is destroying my watch." I nudged my sleeping wife beside me to get some help.

She smirked and said, " like mother like son." And slept winking at me.

" Actually, I am to be blamed. Who told me to have a child this early? " I thought myself.

" Jishan, baby leave that." Jia told him and in a moment he crawled towards her, leaving my not- in- a- usable watch over there.

" Wow." I mumbled seeing his smile towards his mother.

" I love you baby." She kissed his chubby cheeks and my boy was playing with her curls attentively.

" The mental physiatrist and her Pokémon." I mumbled under my breathe.

I was watching the weather forecast as I had a flight that day. Suddenly something crashed on the ground.

" What?" I asked Jia, who in turn was smiling at me sluggishly.

As, I looked back I saw the TV remote, lying on the floor being thousands of peices.

" God!!.." I facepalmed.
.
.
.
.

" Ishan...." She called me for the twenty first time today evening.

" Hmmm... Say it already." I replied in a slight higher tone than usual, shutting my laptop.

" Ishan ..." She whined again without any reason.

" What's with your Ishan.. Ishan ... Say what you want to say..."

She crawled onto my lap, and sat there. The fingers were mercilessly playing with my shirt buttons.

Opened..

Closed...

Opened ..

Closed...

" God, I wish I could go to a mental asylum soon." I mumbled irritatedly. Both the mother and son were sucking out blood from my brain.

" Why ? I won't leave you..." She said softly.

" Ishan.. I wanna say something." She said cupping my cheeks, while staring at me deeply.

" Hmm.."

" What about a little sibling for my Jishan?" She said excitedly clapping her hands. She was literally standing on her knees, which were placed on my lap.

" I wonder, if she is 6 or 26." I thought.

As her words registered slowing on my brain, I looked at my son who was busy playing with Priya in the garden, then at the broken tv remote.

" Never." I screamed.

" What? What if you don't want one, I want, okay?" She held my collar. I was really frightened seeing her ferocious avatar.

" I .. we... No need to .. you know, only Jishan is fine. That.. even Sanju and Anju are there." I explained while gulping every now and then, seeing her red in anger.

" Dare you say 'no' to me." She strides towards me holding a flower vase. I stumbled back at something.

" Priya, Priya... Help me." I hid behind her like a scared kitten.