9 ~ Tickled Pink

" Every moment I spent with you,
Are my all time favourites like you."

Jia's POV

As planned, I went to Urmilla mam's house to pick her up from her house. When I reached the gate, I saw Rohit coming out of Mallik Mansion. I greeted him and he asked me to get inside the house .

As I stepped into the palatial mansion, my nostrils were greeted by the fragrance of the scented incense sticks. The house was magnificent. Though our house is also lavish, but it lacks the homily and pious atmosphere. Maa was always engrossed with her dance pratice or else, dance classes for kids and Dad was always busy with his press agency.

I have been altogether brought up by my fufa and fufi, Mishka's parents. I asked Rohit about mam's room and that was when, he directed me towards a room. The walls were painted with the shade of ocean blue bedecked with numerous flower vases of orchids at each corner of the room. It was so cool.

As I entered inside, I collided with a man. I was gawking at him astounded, as he was standing without a shirt, his fingers tripping acrylic paints. He must have noticed that, so he immediately put on his shirt and wiped his hand with a piece of cloth. He turned to face me and exclaimed something I couldn't listen. Erstwhile, something caught my eyesight.

A portrait of a gorgeous lass, standing with a bunch of lilies. Did he make this portrait ? I felt as if it had similarities with me. But, why would he paint me ?

Maybe, I have been so crazy to make a portrait of mine, that it seems like my picture to me. He must be his dream girl. Damn, she is so lucky to have this artistic hottie as her boyfriend !

Mam came out of her room by that time, and was stunned to see me. She hugged me and proffered me to have the breakfast with her. I accepted it and had a really cherishable time with lots of grins and gossips.

At last, Ma'am introduced me to Mr. Artistic Hottie, I got to know that he is mam's son and the international singer, The Ishaan Mallik. So, he is the one.

I have heard about him so much from my college- mates. They literally drool over him and go gaga over him. Well, he is not that bad either. When he got to know about my interest to join his music studio, he was so delighted that he jumped on her. For which Rohit and I burst out laughing at his childishness.

Ishan shook his hand with me and then drove us towards our alma-mater. He and Rohit are the funniest creatures, I have ever met . If I, Mishka , Ishaan and Rohit would team up, we will just drown the whole Dehradun in the depth of our ocean of humour.

In the car, Ishaan and I discussed about our hobbies and he delineated me about my work at his music studio. We were laughing like horses and even he sang a song for me.

Though, I had no idea why he dedicated a romantic song for me still I loved it. It really felt weird, as mam kept gave us teasing looks through the overhead mirror for the driver. We were totally indulged in our talks, when my phone buzzed with his call.

Ronnie, my first love.

"Hey, where are you,sweetheart ?" He asked me.

" I am on my way to the college, love." I replied with a slight crimson colour adoring my cheeks.

"Okay, come fast. I am waiting for you, sweetie." he said gently.

" See you." I replied and he disconnected the call the next moment. I smiled looking at phone, remembering how a shy smile would be playing on his lips now.