VAS HAPPENIN???

#CHAPTER 37- VAS HAPPENIN???

"do you love him?" I asked.

"lets not talk about it." she pleaded.

"do you love him?" I asked sternly.

"let me focus on the movie." She said me not moving her gaze from the television.

I sighed and left her side.

I walked up to my room. Tears dwelled in my eyes also. I lay in my bed and staring at the ceiling. Why did she do this? why is she with that Ian guy. No offence to him. But why him?

No doubt he is nice looking and all that and any girl would drool over him, but still. I wanna be her everything every time. But she just has to ruin it. I know I was wrong to say that I love Taylor but only I knew that she was just a distraction no matter what I used to say. Vas happening to me?

I slept sobbing...

*time skip*

I got up with someone jumping on me and shouting.

"W-A-K-E- U-P-.... W-A-K-E- U-P-..."

I opened my eyes seeing Niall jumping and Zayn standing and laughing...

"get lost u bloody leprechaun" I blurted in anger. Zayn stopped laughing and Naill stopped jumping. I just realized how hurt Niall was when I said that with full anger in my voice.

"niall mate-"

"save it styles." Niall said and left the room. Oh god Pari... what have you done to me. I pulled my hair.

"what happened lad?" Zayn ask me.

And I told him everything that happened last night.

"its ohkay mate. She needs time to think. " Zayn said.

"niall must hate me." I whispered.

"don't worry he will come around. Just treat him in Nandos." Zayn said and I chuckled.

"thanks mate. "

"its ohkay hazza. "

"where is Pari? Any idea?" I asked him

"she has gone to drop Ian to airport. She probably is coming back." Zayn said. I sighed.

"I'll see you downstairs " Zayn said and left.

I was still starring at the ceiling when my door flung open.

"HARRY..." someone shouted. I got up in a jerk. I saw Pari coming to my. I was about to ask her what but I suddenly felt her soft lips on mine. I was confused before, but I went along. I so missed this feeling of butterflies in my stomach. I missed her touch.

"I love you haz... I love you..." she said and pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you too..." I said and we went for another kiss.

After kissing for a long time which seemed like secs.

"what about ian?" I asked

She told me everything how she missed me and the reason why she said yes to Ian and everything...

After listening her patiently, I again kissed her.

"lets go down haz." She said. And I picked her up in bridal style. we went down and everyone's jaw dropped.

"Vas hapennin?" Perrie asked mimicking Zayn.

"we are back!" I replied. I saw everyone in the room except Niall.

"where is Niall?" I asked stacy.

She pointed out and I went there.

I saw Niall sitting on the porch and playing the tune of little things.

"hey mate!" I said but he did not budge also. He continued playing his guitar.

I sat down beside him and put my hands around his shoulders. He removed my hands.

"Niall please just give me 5 mins to explain. Please..."

*Niall's point of view *

I got hurt when harry spoke like that to me. I know I understand the reason that he wants Pari back but still he cannot talk to me like that. I mean he can talk, I am his best buddy. But even I need to play a small tantrum of fun.

I was playing guitar on the fron porch when Pari rushed past through me in hurry. I put my guitar down and followed her. she straight away went to Harry's room. I followed her only to see that they were kissing. I mentally smirked. Now Harry will come and approach me. m gonna have so much fun, I say it to myself. I walk back to the porch and start playing my guitar. I was waiting for harry to come. After a few mins, harry did come out.

"hey mate...!" Harry greeted me.

But I don't move. I am trying so hard to not laugh.

He then sits beside me and puts his arm on my shoulder. I bite my lip to control my laughter. And I push his arms away from me. I then turn around opposite to him and start playing the guitar.

"Niall please just give me 5 mins to explain. Please..." Harry was now pleading. I felt bad for making him feel like this. but It's worth a shot. Maybe... just maybe he offers me a treat to Nandos cuz he knows that's the easiest way to convince me.

"fuck off harry...!!" I snap at him, still trying to control my laughter.

"I will treat you in Nandos for a whole year, whenever you say and will not stop you on whatever amount of food you wanna have there just please let me talk." He said with clear guilt in his eyes. I am feeling bad for making him feel guilty. But yaaaayyyy... mission accomplished with an extra surprise. I immediately hugged him.

"lets go nandos... nowww" I screamed in his ears.

*Harry's point of view.*

"lets go nandos... nowww" Niall screamed in my ears.

"wait... are you not angry with me... don't you want me to explain it to you?" I shockingly asked him. I mean I am happy... but one min before he had an expressionless face. And within a minute he is all happy go lucky boy again?

"ummm... for that..." Niall started saying.

But he started walking towards the house without completing.

"will you tell me?" I started walking behind him.

"I was not angry with you. And I knew you would bribe me with nandos. And I saw you kissing Pari. So I was having fun" niall screamed and started running. It took me a sec to realize and I started chasing him.

"you are sooo dead naill" I shout back.

"pari... save me..." Niall shouted and hid behind Pari.

"waahooo.. vas happenin?" Pari mimicked Zayn.

Zayn was sending Pari cold glares.

I stopped running. I pulled Pari close to me... and crashed my lips with her.

"I love you..."

"I love you toooo...."

HEY GUYS... THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. I KNOW I ENDED ABRUPTLY. BUT I PROMISE YOU THAT THERE IS A SEQUEL AHEAD. I AM PLANNING A STORY IN IT. AND IT WILL TAKE ME A WHILE MAXIMUM 2 MONTHS. AND THERE IS AN EPILOGE TOO. EPILOGE WILL BE UPDATED ON 1ST FEB 2015. SO THIS STORY IS A KIND OF BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR HARRY STYLES... I WOULD REQUEST YOU GUYS TO NOT REMOVE THIS BOOK FROM YOUR LIBRARY.

I WILL UPDATE ABOUT THE SEQUEL. SOOO TILL THEN

ENJOY READING.

~PARIDHI~