BACK TO AMSTERDAM

#CHAPTER 13- BACK TO AMSTERDAM

*Sophia’s point of view*

“I already miss Zayn” Perrie says. We all were on our way to Pari’s house.

We all decided that we will stay in her house! She was completely cool with it. Richard had left for London. We didn’t need him. Perrie was a wonderful cook. And Stacy was not bad either!

“me too” Eleanor said!

“what? You miss Zayn?” Perrie asked shocked.

“no-no-no I mean I miss Louis.” Eleanor said.

“Chill girl, I was kidding” Perrie said

And Eleanor rolled her eyes!!

“guys, niall is calling on skype. ” Stacy said excitedly!!

“what are you waiting for? Accept it!”

“Ohkay Ohkay!!” Stacy said!

*Stacy’s point of view*

“hey love…” Niall said.

“hey blonde…”

“I miss you!! It’s hard to stay away from you!!”

“mmmhhhmmmm… I love you Niall”

“Love you too… ” he says pouting his lips. Pretending like to kiss me.

“awwww you both look soo cute!” Louis says suddenly popping out of nowhere!

“Lou…. U look sooo cute in coca-cola tracks and t-shirt!” I say laughing.

“I heard about coca-cola” Eleanor says. Running from kitchen!

“baby…. Same pinch!” Louis said to Eleanor!

Eleanor chuckles!!

“Are we having a group romantic chat?” Sophia says and enters lounge with Perrie who had chips packets with her!

“Zayn….. Liam…” Louis shouts. And both of them come in running. We girls chuckled!!

“where is Pari and harry?” Perrie asks!!

“they are sleeping love…” Zayn says.

“Guys go open your lappys and log into your skypes and chat with your gf’s. I need private time with stacy!!” niall says…

“yeah!! We will talk to you girls tomorrow!! Jet lagged… Good Night… mmmuuuaaaahhhhh….. ” Liam says.

“Good Night Li. muuaaahhh” Sophia says pouting her lips and they both leave. Suddenly we hear Eleanor’s cell phone ring!

“its Louis!” she says! And runs out of the room!

“I will see you tomorrow Zainie!!” Perrie says and exists.

Zayn already exited and it was only me and Niall in lounge!!

“I guess its only two of us!!” Niall says!!

“yeah!! when are you guys realizing you next single??”

“Very soon!!” Niall says! A small yawn escapes his mouth!

“sleep honey!” I said!

“But I wanna talk to you!” Niall says

“We will talk later baby!! Good Night!!” I say!

“Good Night!” Niall says

And I disconnect the call.

Closing my lappy I go to my room and sleep!

*Louis’ point of view*

#this pov is in message form#

Me: hey babe! I love you!!

Eleanor: I love you too sexy!

I know me calling him sexy will blush him.

Me: I miss you already!!

Eleanor: awwww… I miss you too… tell me one thing! How many girlfriends did u have before me?

Me: frankly speaking! I did date one girl. Her name was Anna, she lives in London only! But she used me for my fame! She was actually cheating on me with some other guy!

Eleanor: oh…!

I felt a bit jealous that her ex was in London only!! And I am away for him.

Me: ellow??? Ellow???  Eleanor?? U der?

Eleanor: y-y-yeah! M der!

Me: what happened?

Eleanor: n-nothing

Me: You know I can sense when you are tensed. So start speaking!

Eleanor: I felt a bit of jealousy when you said ur ex gf is in London and I am far away from you!!

Me: awwww… its keh El. I love you and will love you till the end of my life! No matter what!!

Eleanor: I know Lou! I love you sooo much!

Me: I love you too…. I guess I will sleep now! Good bye love… take care… see you soon!

Eleanor: good night! See you!

I hung up and sleep.

*Zayn’s point of view*

I was staring at the ceiling when my cell vibrates. Seeing my cell, I had got a text from Perrie

To Zayn:

Hey babe! I miss you already! I don’t know how we are gonna make through this. But I wanna tell you that I m sooo much in love with you that I cannot imagine my life without you! I wanna grow old with you! I want you by my side always! I love you! Good night… take care… see you…

The message brought a smile to my face. I quickly replied

To Perrie:

I know babe! Love you too… I will see you soon!

 Then I drifted to sleep.