OUR BOY BAND

HEY MY LOVELY FRIENDS.... I HOPE YOU IKED THE 1ST CHAPTER.

HERE GOES THE 2ND ONE...

ACTUALLY I AM UPDATING TWO CHAPTERS TOGETHER...

IT FEELS GOOD TO WRITE ABOUT ONLY ONE THING YOU LIVE FOR!

SO ENJOY! DO GIVE ME COMENTS AND LIKES TO MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE FURTHER...

PLEASE IGNORE MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND GRAMATICAL MISTAKES AND ENJOY READING...

# chapter 2- our boy band

*pari’s point of view*

Once we were at back stage we all girls could not stop smiling. It was like someone glued our smiles on our faces. When we started to leave, suddenly Harry grabs my wrist. “where do u think u r going love leaving us behind”

I couldn’t imagine that harry styles just called me love. I was on cloud nine.  “leaving  u guys alone so that you guys can have your moment”

“give us your introductions” liam said.

We all gave our introductions. Louis out of no where asked us to stay with them for few hours. We girls gave each other galres and told yes in unison.

“great ”niall mumbled…

They excused us. They went to change and asked us to stay.

We all giggled… they were back in no time…

“what do u guys wanna do?” I asked everyone.

“lets go Nandos” niall suggested

“at this hour of night, I doubt nandos will be open” stacy suggested.

“lets go to my house and have a sleepover there?” I asked them.

The guys looked each other and said yes in unison mimicking us like before.

We all came out just to see crowd still screaming and shouting there names. We hurriedly walked towards my car.  I sat on diver seat, harry sat in the passenger seat. Sophia sat on Liams lap at the last along with Perrie sitting on Zayns lap.

In the Middle row Eleanor sat on Louis’s lap and stacy st on Niall’s lap.

It  was kinda awkward situation dat these guys were going to my house when we hardly know them. “whose car is this?” liam asked. “ my car” I replied

“do u have good songs pari? Please play them” Louis asked me.

It then hit my head that we girls only listen to Ed sheeran or one direction. And the pendrive where I had songs of ed sheeran was left in my house… blushing I played one direction songs. I put them on shuffle. The player played “she is not afraid ” harry snaps his head towards me. “so you girls are directioners?” I blushed and m sure all the other girls blussed too. “yes! We only listen to you guys or ed sheeran” stacy said.

We all sang songs of one direction. I pulled my ar into garage and we all hopped out. I rang the doorbell and Richard opened the door for us…

“Looks like we have guest” Richard said.

I gave him a smile and we entered in. I asked the guys to take a seat in our lounge room so that we girls could change our dresses. I ordered Richard to serve them cans f diet cokes and make sandwiches and maggi for us. He nooded and went to the kitchen. We girls went in my room to change.

We came down only to see boys staring at television with coke cans in their hand.

I went and switched off the television. When guys finally noticed us.