HEARTBREAKING INTERVIEW

#CHAPTER 24- HEARTBREAKING INTERVIEW

*Harry’s point of view*

“Zayn… Zayn… where the fuck are you?” I shouted! Anger in my voice!!

“we are in the room!” a faint voice was heard!

I walked towards room. Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn were watching tv.

“Zayn we need to-” I was about to shout when Zayn sushed me!

“I need to talk. What is so important than-” I heard Ellen calling ‘5 SEASONS’ on stage!

I shushed immediately and sat on couch with Niall who was having Lays!

He offered me but I declined. He shrugged as we gazed the screen.

“hey 5 SEASONS” Ellen said!

“hey” the girls say in unison!

“They are facing the same problem of Sofa like we do!” Louis said and everyone started laughing! A small smile was formed on my lips! Everyone took their seat! Pari sat beside Ellen, then Stacy, then Perrie, then Sophia, then Eleanor!

They all were looking so great! All I could focus was Pari. My eyes went on the number of bracelets she wore. Maybe that was the hand where she made cuts!

“so how are guys going? Are you enjoying the fame?” Ellen asked.

“This is shocking! We never thought this would happen to us. We were normal girls before we came into limelight! So we are kind off excited… and speaking about enjoyment we are enjoying a lot! ” Eleanor said!

I saw Louis. He was smiling from ear to ear!

“So how does it feel that One Direction are your opening acts?” Ellen asked.

“it feels great! They are crazy… we actually enjoy their company!” Eleanor said

“Yeah… and Niall can actually eat a lot!” Stacy said!

“awwww…  ” liam say!

Niall hid his face in pillow!

“lets talk about relationship! Who is taken?” Ellen asked!

“Me” Stacy said

“Me” Perrie said

“Me” Sophia said

“Me” Eleanor said.

Everything went silent on stage!

“And you Pari?” Ellen asked!

“Noh! M not in a relationship!”

My face dropped! All the boys looked at me! tears started rolling down my eyes! The said me to relax. I continued gazing tv.

“ohkay! can we know who they are?” Ellen asked!

“what say girls? Should we reveal it to them?” Elanor asked and giggled!

“c’mon. tell us girls. We cannot wait!” Ellen said!

“ohkay! m gonna tell them… Sorry boys! Now lets start with Stacy. Stacy is with Niall, Perrie is with Zayn, Sophia is with Liam and Eleanor is with the carrot king Louis!” Pari said.

“Pari aren’t you paired with Harry?”Ellen said! And a picture of us in the Amusement park was displayed. That pic was posted on twitter by me!

“yeah. We were sort of dating! But broke up on mutual terms! I am just not ready for it!” Pari said!

“Ohkay girls. Lets go for a quick rapid fire! Which is your favourite track from the album?” Ellen asked