THE UNSPOKEN SPOKEN WORDS

#CHAPTER 22- THE UNSPOKEN SPOKEN WORDS

*Pari’s point of view*

We all are in a airplane provided by my management!

Liam was sitting with Sophia. Niall was sitting with Stacy. Louis was sitting with Eleanor. Zayn was sitting with me and Perrie was sitting with Harry!

“Want some coffee love?” Zayn asked. He was making a duck face. I couldn’t control but laugh! From the corner of my eyes I saw harry getting jealous!

“thanks Zayn. You go and sit with Perrie! And send harry here. I will not talk to him. But for you and Perrie I can tolerate him for few hours. I will put my headphone and drift to sleep. Once the plane lands you will wake me up and not him!” I say.

“ohkay.” I plug my purple colour Sony ony headphones. Play my slow song playlist and drift to sleep!

*Harry’s point of view*

“mate. Go and sit with Pari!” zayn said!

I was happy that I will sit with her. I can atleast talk to her and explain her stuffs!

“don’t get your hope high styes! She has pluged in her headphones and she is sleeping! She said she could tolerate you for few hours so that I can enjoy my time with Perrie!” zayn say! My smile suddenly droped. I walked to her side and sat. I couldn’t help myself but gaze her. she was looking more beautiful while sleeping. There was a strand of hir on her face. I carefully pushed that strand back her ear!

I saw Liam and Sophia were talking! Niall and stacy were having coffee! Zayn and Perrie slept with fingers intertwined! Louis and Eleanor were sharing earphones and listening songs! Slowly even I drifted to sleep…

“wake up mate” I hear Louis say!

“mhhmmm…” I say

“go sit with El. I am here with Pari” Louis say. I nod and go towards El.

*Louis point of view*

I sat beside Pari. She looked like a kid while sleeping. I carefully woke her up.

I could see she had tears in her eyes. I huged her and she started crying loudly! I saw Harry! His expression dropped!

*Time skip*

We are in Australia! We have one moth in Australia!

“Hey Brecie!” I say.

“hey guys!” Brecie waves her hand!

“here your room keys! There are six keys! Gf’s and Bf’s one room and fighting couple separate rooms!” she says and leaves!

Pari takes her key and walk through stairs. We all take elevator!

Everyone settled in their rooms!

“Harry! You and I need to talk!” I call harry and he nods! Everyone gives us confuse look!

“its ohkay guys! We will be back in a few minuites!” I say and we leave for Pari’s room which was one floor above us!

*Pari’s point of view. *

I entered my room. I changed my clothes into boxers and a tank top. Australia was Hot! I was about to put my headphones when I heard my door knock!

I walked towards the door only to be greeted by Louis and Harry!

“what do you want Louis?” I say getting angry! I feel like crying also but I hold back my tears!

He ignored my question and dragged harry in and locked the door. We sat in the dining room. Both of them were sitting opposite of me!

“tell me ” I say in a raspy voice!

“common Haz. Tell her what you told me yesterday night!”

Harry was about to say something when my cellphone started ringing!

“hello! Hey brecie!”

“hey Pari. I wanted to inform you guys that u people need to now come out for practice for today’s concert!” brecie said!

“now?”

“yeah! Cool! We will be ther!”

“oh by the way a van is waiting for you guys! I have also sent a car for you, if incase you don’t wanna come in van with harry! Come quick!” she said and disconnected the call!

“sorry guys. Harry’s shit needs to wait! Brecie called us immediately for today’s practice! A van is waiting for you guys down! Call everyone. I will meet you guys at the  practice!

“you won’t come with us in the van?”  Harry asked innocently!

“no!” I snapped at him and I walked out of my door!

I reached to the gates of the hotel, which was surrounded by paparazzi and fans. I doged them with the help of my guard Mark, got into the car and left for venue!

After 15 minuites, rest of my friends came in. we all had a group hug!

“here is the routine of songs for todays concert are

One direction- midnight memories and live while we are young! For 5 seasons, songs are stay stay stay, perfect two, red and wings ohkay?”

We all nod and start our practice. Harry tried to talk to me but I declined. It was two hours for our concert to start. I was siting on one side of the couch and Harry was sitting opposite to me! my mind started playing games while staring at harry!

Me: why Harry why? Why did you do this to me?

Harry: I was drunk love! I would never do this to you. I love you!

Me: I trusted you! And you broke it! I don’t want you in my life.

A small conversation took in my head! I couldn’t help but cry as hard as possible! I know Harry was drunk and and didn’t mean to kiss anyone purposely!!

But even I was drunk! I did not go around kissing guys!  No matter we all looked as if we had worn uniform, all 10 of us had same dresses! But no matter what I will not let my inner souls tell me what I wanna do or not!

I started singing a song

I figured it out.
I figured it out from black and white.
Seconds and hours.
Maybe they had to take some time.

I know how it goes.
I know how it goes from wrong and right.
Silence and sound.
Did they ever hold each other tight
Like us?
Did they ever fight
Like us?

You and I.
We don't wanna be like them.
We can make it 'til the end.
Nothing can come between
You and I.
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us.
No, nothing can come between
You and I.

Oh, you and I.

I figured it out.
Saw the mistakes of up and down.
Meet in the middle.
There's always room for common ground.

I see what it's like.
I see what it's like for day and night.
Never together
'Cause they see things in a different light
Like us.
But they never tried
Like us.

You and I.
We don't wanna be like them.
We can make it 'til the end.
Nothing can come between
You and I.
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us.

'Cause you and I...

We don't wanna be like them.
We can make it 'til the end.
Nothing can come between
You and I.
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us.
No, nothing can come between
You and I.

You and I.
Oh, you and I.
Oh, you and I.
We can make it if we try.
You and I
Oh, you and I

I know it is a One Direction song. A favourite one! So…

All eyes were on me!

“what?” I snapped at them.

“nothing… nothing…”

We all were getting dressed.