SURPRISE SURPRISE

#CHAPTER 30- SURPRISE SURPRISE

*Pari’s point of view*

“go change your clothes. I have already picked a dress for you!” Ian said and pushed me into the washroom.

I quickly had a nice hot bath…. Wrapping a towel, I came out to see a floral print blue dress on bed. Beside laid a small vanity box of makeup. There were 6 inch heels on the floor. There was a small heart shaped neck piece, earrings and a diamond bracelet on bed.

I wore everything that was on bed. I did not blow dry my hair. I let them as it was after the wash. I quickly did a ligt makeup. I was watching myself in the mirror when Ian came in the room!

*Harry’s point of view*

I saw Ian bending down on his knees and proposing my x- girlfriend. I couldn’t see that one thing happening! I knew we all decided to move on and I have to be with Taylor but… Why the hell is it affecting me? I pulled Taylor towards me and kissed her.

“why a sudden kiss?” she asked confused!

“can’t I kiss my girlfriend in the middle of the carnival…?” I asked in a soft voice…

She smiled and we started roaming around the carnival.

I need to do something special for Taylor. She is my girlfriend and has every right to be felt special!

*time skip*

“lets go home Harry… everyone left. We are the only ones in the closed carnival!” Taylor complained!

“just wait for 30 minuites… I have a surprise for you!”

“ohkay…” she said and we sat on the bench!

I was planning on kissing her on top of Ferris wheel.

There was pin drop silence in the carnival… everyone had left!

A few minutes of talking I heard  a few giggles and talking! I guess I heard Pari’s voice!

“ummm Taylor I will come back in few minutes!” I said and walked away from her. I didn’t bother to even listen her reply… I walked towards the sound… I led to me the path of Ferris wheel. What I saw surprised me. I saw Pari and Ian back in carnival. Their dresses were different… they walked upto Ferris wheel. Pari was looking soooo cute… that I wanted to kiss her right then! But I cannot. I am with Taylor. I kept reminding that to myself. Ian untied her blindfold. She was sooo excited.

-flashback-

“why did we come back harry?”she asked me, as we were now standing in front of the amusement park which was closed.

“trust me, you will like it!”I said her and untied her blindfold.

I pick her up in bridal stylei made her  sit on something hard and cold. “this is amazing Haz!” she said me.

After a few seconds, ferris wheel came to an hault! We were on top from where we could actually see London!

“You know  whats amazing?” before she I could answer me Ikissed her. she kissed me back. It was a nice kiss.

We pulled away from the kiss. The ferris wheel came down. We got out and went to our house!

-end of flashback-

After remembering that memory, tears started rolling my eyes! I saw them kissing on top of the Ferris wheel.

I felt a hand on my back. I turned around to see Taylor standing behind me.