THE NIGHT AT NANDOS

#CHAPTER 32- THE NIGHT AT NANDOS

*Pari’s point of view*

I am currently sitting on the passenger seat and resting my head on the window pane of the car tired of the whole day shooting…

“we have a week off… lets go on a vacation?” Ian asked.

“ummm… well… I have to leave for Australia day after tomorrow so that our band can sort all differences between the two bands for the tour…”

“oh… ohkay..” his face dropped.

“buuuuuttttt…. You can come with me. you see no one’s boyfriend or girlfriend is allowed on the tour except you!” I turned towards and winked him. A smile crept on his face.

We reached our house.

“you are coming with me to Nandos?” I asked him

“are you inviting me?”

“yeah… and on top of that we have to go with One Direction which I am clearly not interested so you have to come… please…” I made the cutest puppy dog face ever!

“ohkay… now lets go. ” he said

“carry me…” I said

He came out of the car and walked to my side. He opened the door and picked me bridal style. He walked up to the door and I pressed the doorbell…

Perrie had opened the door. She had worn a sea blue dress which was long from back and ended in the mid thigh. The top of her dress was strapless in a v neck showing her cleavage. She had perfect heels. She had a light makeup on her. her blonde hair were perfectly curled from down.

“I see love birds finally here” she said which made me go blush!

“Perrie you are making my princess go red!” Ian said and my cheeks turned more red!

“ohkay lover boy… now let her down and get ready both of you… and I have already got a dress for you too Ian cuz I knew she would bring you!” Perrie said.

Ian let me down. “thanku” he murmured… and we walked up.

I entered the lounge only to see all the girls ready… everyone was wearing same colour dresses…

Stacy had worn a sea blue frills top along with white skinny jeans. Her hair were perfectly tied in the ponytail. She had no makeup on her. she wore white wedges. Eleanor had worn a sea blue colour frock that ended her mid thigh.she had short sleves. She had no makeup on her. She wore normal pencil heels. Her hair were like normal. Sophia had worn a thight dress of the same colours as others. The dress ended on just below the knees. She wore white boots along with her tight dress. Her hair were in a prefect elegant French bun.

“I see that I am too late” I said and everyone nodded.

“you love birds, your dresses are in Pari’s room. You have exactly 10 minuites time to get ready…” Sophia said.

“aye aye captain!” Ian said and dragged me to my room.

“you change first” Ian said!

“its ohkay… you can come in… I can always use the washroom ” I said and I opened the door knob.

I walked to my bed seeing the same colour dress that others were wearing. I saw Ian’s dress. It was the same colour shirt like everyone with a black jacket and a black skinny jeans with black addidas shoes. I grabbed my dress and rushed towards the washroom. I quickly changed my dress and came out! I saw Ian tying his laces. I noticed his jaw dropping and I could only do was laugh… but keeping everything aside, I saw Ian… he was looking amazing… I was drooling on him. He walked closed to me and we kissed for a few seconds. I pulled away and looked into the mirror. I let my hair wavy, cuz that was the style for my shoot. I just applied eyeliner a light pink lipgloss.