THE PARTY

HEY GUYS…!!! I AM SOOO HAPPY TODAY!! SO I AM UPDATING TODAY… I THOUGHT OF TOMORROW… BUT RIGHT NOW M SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY…!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY READING THIS CHAPTER….

~PARIDHI~

#CHAPTER 19- THE PARTY

*Brecie’s point of view*

Finally today is the day when SEASON 5’s first album is gonna release. I am more nervous than girls.

“I am about to press the button for release! 3… 2… ”

“stop brecie… just let the lads come… they already arrived! Just wait for a minuite.” Pari said. She was worried, excited, nervous! So many emotions at a time. i wonder how Pari handles this. I can never do it.

“did we miss the release moment?” Liam asked huffing and puffing. It looked as if the boys did not take elevator and came running from steps.

“not yet! Pari stoopped me!” I said rolling my eyes!

“Three… Two… One…” saying this I pressed the released button. There were hooting all over the place… hugging.. kissing… it was all lovey- dovey in the room…

“ehem ehem…” I pretended to caugh… the all pulled away!

“m soooo excited for this album…” Sophia says!

“its gonna be a hit! I promise…” I assure Sophia and the other girls!

“Now go get ready for the party tonight! It’s a big day for you guys! The schedule is, as soon as Simon Cowell arrives, the party begins! He will be the last one to come! U guys get ready by 7:45 pm. I will send the driver to pick you guys up! Risa and Skylar will be there at you house by 3:30 pm to help you guys with makeup and I will send your dresses along with them. You could keep those dresses as they are your gifts from Simon Cowell. So as soon as party starts… you guys sing songs from your album. Then you guys hangout with your boyfriends for some time. You will be called for the press conference where we announce your upcoming tour. We talked to the management team of One direction. They will be your opening acts! ” I said not letting anyone speak in middle.

“what? We guys are gonna be the opening acts of our Girlfriends???” Niall asked excitedly!!

“yeah! ” I say…

They all started kissing and hugging again…

“no PDA’s(Public Display Affection) and hurry! You don’t have much time.” I say and they all say goodbye and leave!

*time skip*

*pari’s point of view*

We all got dressed. I must say Risa and Skylar are best makeup artists… let me tell you how my girls and boys look.

Liam & Sophia:  Soph had her hair tied in a elegant bun with a head accessory. She had preety long earings. She did not have a heavy mkeup. Only the usuals like mascara, blush, eyeshadow, lipgloss. She wore a preety black gown wich was full sleeved. And backless till her buts. She wore a 6 inch black colour heels. On the other hand Liam had his hair done neatly. He wore black round neck t-shirt with a black blazer and a black skinny jeans along with black elegant shoes.

Louis & Eleanor: Eleanor had a messy bun. She had small studs. She wore a black sleeveless dress that ended at the mid thigh from front and it was floor length from behind. She had bracelets in her wrist. She did a light makeup with red lipstick and eye shadow. While Louis wore a black shirt, black tie, black blazer, black skinny jeans and black elegant shoes. He had a nice quaff on his right.