OUTING WITH BOYS!!!

HEY MY LOVELY FRIENDS…. EARLY UPDATE… I AM TOO TIERD TO WRITE BECAUSE I HAD SO MUCH OF WORK IN MY COLLEGE…

 I AM STILL UPDATING FOR YOU GUYS WHO ARE VERY PRECIOUS TO ME…

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE LIKING MY STORY…

ENJOY READING…

~PARIDHI~

#CHAPTER 4- OUTING WITH BOYS!!!

*Harry’s point of view*

I was excited to see Pari today. It was our first outing with her. M glad that inspite of being a fangirl, she was not like others. She used to act normal infront of us. She was just pretty and she was herself.

A doorbell rang bringing me into reality. I checked the time it was already 10:00 a.m. The boys were still sleeping. I hurriedly ran towards the door. Just as I open it, I see angel standing infront of me. She was in a black skinny jeans and a white tank top where it was written ‘KISS ME :-*’ I actually felt like kissing her… I did not realize that I was checking her out.

“stop checking me out” she said and blushed. I probably saw her smiling after 2 days… oh how much I missed that smile…

“m sorry- g-good morning- ww-wanna come in?” I stumbled while asking her.

“mmmhhhmmmm ” she replied. And she stepped in.

“you guys have a pretty house” she said.

“thanks” I mumbled

“do u mind sitting and making yourself comfortable while I wake the lads.” I did not wait for her reply and hurriedly headed towards Liam’s  room…

“wake up liam. Pari is here. How could you forget that we had an outing with her.”

“what the fuck? How could I forget! Why didn’t you wake me up before… where is she?” liam asked me as soon as he got up.

“in the lounge.”I replied

Liam started dressing himself.

“go wake the other guys till I go and talk to her!” liam snapped out of his room.

I hurriedly ran to wake the other guys.

*Liam’s point of view*

I ran towards lounge just to see pari sitting alone. As I approached towards her. She stood up.

“morning and m sorry” I mumbled and pulling her into hug.

“can’t breathe ” was only she said. And I left her.

“good morning li, and its ohkay.” She said

*Pari’s point of view*

I could see everyone coming out of their rooms and literally running towards me. Everyone hugged me and apologized.

We all sat in dining room. Liam was making pancakes for us.

“What are we gonna do today?” I asked them.

“that’s for us to know and you to find out.” Zayn said eveily smirking. I couldn’t control but laugh at his expression.

“Pancakes are ready” liam came in with pancakes.

*time skip*

“where are we going? Its been one hour since you are driving liam…” I said getting irritated.