IT's ALL LOVEY-DOVEY

#CHAPTER 36- IT’s ALL LOVEY-DOVEY

*Pari’s point of view.*

“OMG… I cannot believe that we all are back together.” Eleanor squealed. We all were having eggs, bacon and toast along with orange juice. Ofcourse, I made the food and Ian helped me.

“yeah… I mean who thought that we all would get back together?” Liam said giving a small peck to Sophia on her cheeks and her cheeks turned tomato color. 

“ohkay… we get it… wwhat are we doing today? Because from day after tomorrow we need to start our tour.” I asked and everyone sighed. One week got over very fast. We did not realize that we had a tour until Brecie had called me yesterday night informing about the dates of Australia tour.

“lets watch a marathon of movies….” Harry suggested…

“twilight series” me and all the girls screamed in unison.

“ooouuuccchhh…” Ian said.

“you are already acting in a vampire type series and you wanna watch a vampire movie marathon? Grosss…” ian said and I rolled my eyes.

“twilight it is…” harry said.

“haah.. thanks hazza… and you Mr. Ian Somerhalder can leave if you don’t wanna watch the movie.” I thanked Harry and gave him a flying kiss. And started giggling.

“ohkay…anyways I am leaving for London tomorrow.” As these words let out of Ian my giggling stopped. He started walking towards to door of our room. My expression changed from happy to sad. I knew he had to leave. But he was not going to be there with me broke my heart.

“I’ll be back” I said and rushed to the room… as I entered the room I saw Ian taking his suitcases out. I rushed to him and hugged him from back, tears started rolling down my eyes.

“aaawww… is my baby crying?” Ian asked and turned me. I hid my face in his chest and continued to sob.

“I hate you” was all I could say in between my sobs.

“I love you too babe… its maters of a few months.. I will be joining you soon enough… and we are gonna text each other, skype, call. ” Ian tried to comfort me.

“but I will not be able to hold you, kiss you, feel your warmth.” I said and he chuckled.

“its just for a few moths. You will be sooo busy that you will not have time to even think about such stuff once your tour starts.” He said and I sighed.

“lets watch twilight series” he said and kissed me. I immediately kissed back. We were kissing when suddenly someone entered in our room.

“oh sorry… I should have knocked.” Harry said

“its ohkay…” Ian said

“we are about to start the movie… you guys wanna join?” harry said. It was clear that he was jealous seeing me and Ian kissing. But why is he jealous? Was the question playing in my head.

“lets go love.” ian said and I followed him.

“look who is back!” Eleanor said smirking.

And everyone started fake coughing…

Everyone had taken seats in pairs. Me Ian and Harry sat down putting a mattress. Me sitting in between harry and Ian. We were half down to watching Breaking Dawn part 1, when I saw everyone sleeping except me and Harry. Even Ian slept using my stomach as a pillow, wrapping his arms around me. he looked sooo cute while sleeping.

“So you have actually moved on.” Harry started making a small conversation with me.

“excuse me?” I said confusion all flooded in me.

“you have moved on from our relationship right?” harry asked.

“look Harry… you have been my first love… and no matter what you will always have a soft corner in my heart. But right now I want to focus on Ian’s and my relationship cuz he loves me a lot. And I don’t wanna hurt him.” I said playing with the hem of my t-shirt.

“do you love him?” Harry asked.

“lets not talk about it.” I pleaded harry.

“do you love him?” he asked sternly.

“let me focus on the movie.” I said him not moving my gaze from the television.

Harry sighed and left my side.

Tears started dwelling my eyes.  Cause I knew I loved Harry. I was with Ian because he loved me. and Brecie advised me to go with a person who loves me and not whom I love. after thinking a lot, I said yes to Ian. And rest I didn’t see this coming.

*time skip*

We are in the airport and I am resting my head on Ian’s shoulder.  

“you still love Harry don’t you?” I see Ian said tears started dwelling my eyes. But I did not speak.

“you still… don’t you?” I still didn’t speak.

He pulled my face up, making me stare in his eyes. The scene was watery because of the tears.

“you know what is this?” he said kissing my lips.

“what?” was all I could say.

“this is good bye…” Ian said.

“w-what? H-how? What are you saying?” I managed to speak in between my sobs.

“I heard you talk with Harry last night. And I realized that since he is your first love, you will still have some soft corner for him and we being apart will worse our relationship. So I think that this is best for us. And for the episodes, we can still be best friends right? Like we will skype, text and call?” he explained me.

It took a while to understand what he said and I guess he was right.

“m sorry… you had to go through this.” I say with my head hung low.

“it was the best 6 months of my life.” He said. And suddenly the announcement of ian’s flight. He stood up.

“go get him…” he said finally kissing me on my lips.

And he left.

I quickly went back to my car and asked Lance our driver to speed up to our house.

After reaching our house, I quickly opened the door and rushed to Harry’s room. He was sitting on the bed and starring at the ceiling.

“HARRY…” I shouted and he jerked up.

I rushed to him. Before he was about to say something I smashed my lips to his lips.

HEY MY LOVELIES…. M GLAD I GOT 440 READS. IT IS GOOD FOR A BEGINER. BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE LIKING IT. AND I AM HAPPY THAT HARRY AND PARI ARE BACK TOGETHER. ITS 15TH JANUARY AND HARRY’s BIRTHDAY IS IN 16 DAYS. AND AS A GIFT TO HIM I WANNA COMPLETE MY NOVEL BEFORE 1ST FEBRUARY. SO PROBABLY I AM ON VERGE OF ENDING THE STORY. I WILL SURELY PUT UP A SEQUEL. BUT IT WILL TAKE TIME. I WOULD LIKE YOU GUYS TOO KEEP THIS NOVEL IN YOUR LIBRARY AND NOT DELET IT.

ENJOY READING.

~PARIDHI~