EPILOGUE

HEY LOVLIES… SO PROBABLY THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. AND ITS 1st FEB SO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY STYLES.

THIS IS THE LEAST I CAN DO. NOT BEING ANY CLOSER TO HIM, THIS IS THE LEAST I CAN DO FOR MY MOST FAVOURITE PERSON IN ONE DIRECTION.

EPILOGUE

*AFTER 7 YEARS*

*Pari’s point of view*

Everyone is now married.

Zayn and Perrie have 2 cute daughters Aria  Malik and Rose Malik. Aria is 5 years old and Rose is 4 years old.

Naill and Stacy have a cute boy Alex Horan who is 6 years old.

Liam and Sophia have 2 boys Mark Payne who is also 6 years old and James Payne who is 5 year old.

Louis and Eleanor have a cute 5 year old girl named Elena Tomlinson

And me and Harry are parents of twins, a girl and  boy. Stefan Styles and Sarah Styles are both 6 years old.

One Direction did not completely stop recording music. But the process is very slow. 5 Seasons have completely stopped singing songs, but people still recognize as 5 Seasons and not One Direction wives.  We all live in same apartment. All five families are neighbors on the same floor.

We all are probably sitting in our hose and waiting for it to be new year.

“ohkay now quite. Lets start counting reverse.” Harry says clapping his hands.

“10… 9… 8… 7… 6… 5… 4… 3… 2… 1… HAPPY NEW YEAR” everyone screamed in unison. Me and Perrie got the huge 4 layer dark chocolate cake out of the pantry and all the kids gathered around the cake.

“momma we kids will cut the cake” Stefan says pouting.

“ohkay son.” I agree and hand him the knife. All the kids place their hand on Stefan’s hand and they cut the cake.

We all have our shares dance a bit, and then everyone leaves.

“it was so fun momma” Sarah says.

I nod in agreement. We clean the dishes while Stefan and Harry are cleaning the house.

After cleaning for an hour, both my kids go back to their room.

I go the bathroom and do my regular stuff. Change my clothes into one of harry’s tshirt and my spandex.

“washroom is all yours.” I say harry.

Harry came close to me and we share a sweet and gentle kiss.

“Now go… I’ll check on kids and come.” I say and push Harry in the washroom.

I first go to Stefan’s room.

“Time to sleep” I inform him.

“Please momma give me 30 mins. Let me complete this game.” Stefan says. Not moving his glaze from the video game.

“ohkay, but switch off your lights before you sleep.” I gve him a small peck on his cheek.

“goodnight momma”

“goodnight son.”

I then go to Sarah’s room. I notice that she is already slept with her diary in her hands.

I gently remove her diary from her arms and place them on her side table. I kiss her temple and leave after switching off the lights.

I walk to my room. Harry is already in the bed. I slowly climb on the bed. Harry immediately puts his hand around my waist.

He kisses me on my temple.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

YEAH…. DONE….

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT.

DON’T REMOVE THE STORY FROM YOUR LIBRARY. WILL GIVE YOU AN UPDATE ABOUT THE SEQUEL AND ITS RELEASE.

ENJOY READING.

~PARIDHI~