MOVING ON AND LETTING GO

# CHAPTER 28- MOVING ON AND LETTING GO

*Loui’s Point of view*

It was our day off from work. All of us were sitting in the lounge except Harry. He was making food because Niall asked him! Liam got up and switched on television!

He was flipping through the channels when my eyes caught the news of Eleanor!

“ONE OF THE EMERGING SINGERS FROM 5 SEASON WAS SPOTTED IN HOSPITAL LATE NIGHT!

I gave a confused look to guys! Their expression was same as mine. Tears started rolling from my eyes!

“Niall the food-” Harry came in the room with food in his hands but his expression changed when he looked at the news!

He set the plate aside and huged me!

“its ohkay boo bear! She is fine! You wanna talk to her?” Harry said!

By the time I could say anything Zayn took his cell out and dialed.

*Zayn’s point of view*

I called Eleanor. After a few rings I heard a familiar voice! My heart skipped a beat! It was Perrie,

“I need to talk to Eleanor!”I say!

“who is this”she said!

I felt hurt! But I tried to stay calm!

“its me Zayn!”

*Perrie’s point of view*

Its me Zayn. I got alerted!

“what do you want Zayn?”

“I want to speak to Eleanor!”

“y?”

“Louis wants to talk to her!”

“why don’t you guys leave? First you come in our lives and then scream and shout at us for no reason! In drunken state you have fun with random chick and stii you are the one who have ego up! Fuck off and don’t ever call us!” I say and end the call!

I got so furious that I throw the phone. I realized that it was Eleanor’s phone. I chucked the thought. Growling I thought of buying her new cell and walked to my window! I took out a cigarette and started smoking!

*Zayn’s point of view*

She hung up the phone! I got angry and threw my cell. It shattered into pieces!

“what happened?” Louis ask!

“They don’t want to talk to us Louis! I suggest we should forget them!” they nodded!

“Liam change the channel!” harry said!

He put MTV. Our song “midnight memories” was playing! He stoped crying! Suddenly a familiar song started playing! I looked at the screen only to see 5 SEASONS’ song STAY STAY STAY. It was their new video. They were sitting on stools. The room was dark! Only a spotlight from above to make them visible and behind their pictures were being flashed! No matter how the song was, they sang fabulously! There were pictures of us along with them! We all closed the television after the song got over!

We sat in our dining room!

“we were assholes to them” Harry said!

“we should probably move on!” Liam said! We agreed.

*Eleanor’s point of view*

“where is my phone?” I shouted!