26: 突破口

「the title means breakthrough, it is read as とっぱこ(toppako).

yes it's the opening soundtrack.」

⚠️warning: major manga spoiler⚠️
please kindly back away if you don't wanted to be spoiled.

;

there is just this one thing that is special from sorashi. his charm is unlike hinata, he is not overwhelming yet the tension is always building up whenever he is in the court. whether for his enemies or for his teammates. as if they are pushed to their limits to face the enigma, udai sorashi.

beside that, he was presistent, hard-headed, perfectionist bastard, and an unbothered king.

his presistency and patience on repeteadly practising on the same drill over and over again for months, is one of sorashi's key to success.

he was also hard-headed and a perfectionist. he was also an unbothered king who takes no shit-talks from anyone except himself. he also wouldn't back down until he can do something that he wanted to do.

but the most charming thing about him is, he is keen on caring his own teammates. he is so caring that one time nishinoya accidentally called him 'dad' out of nowhere. and don't forget that daichi basically quietly sulked because he wasn't the 'dad' anymore.

he is not caring to the extent like the inarizaki's ex-captain, kita shinsuke, but he is more than enough.

that one time nishinoya was in dispair because he couldn't receive a serve, sorashi was there to lead the way and taught nishinoya the correct way to be more stable while receiving.

that one time kageyama almost lost his mind because his sets were all messed up, sorashi was there, hitting all the messy and awful sets. he said it doesn't matter how ugly the sets are, he would be there to hit it.

that one time asahi having a hard time conquering his anxiety while in a middle of the game, sora was there to give him the most satisfying set he ever had in his whole volleyball career. reviving asahi's confidence as an ace.

same thing also happened with the other guys. sorashi was always there to help others build their own strength, all while he was adjusting his own. he knows so well he couldn't be called as a highschooler volleyball player anymore by his style of playing but, he was trying so hard to fit in. so that his team can feel what is like to play to the fullest.

and that was kind of satisfying to see him being an all-rounded player.

so, what is he doing right now?

to be honest, no one really know what he is up to. the ex-karasuno player is gone into thin air after their farewell. they know for sure he is out of the country, but where? what is he doing?

however, their questions soon will be answered.

meanwhile the man that they are always talking about all the time is currently sitting on a beach while sipping coconut.

everyone is worried but the man of the topic is just chilling, living his best life on brazil.

brazil? yes, brazil.

"ah, i missed the hectic japan vibes." sora sighed.

"you said you hate it but now you miss it?" josé, sora's new friend in brazil, snickered at sora.

"oh shush," sora chuckled.

"so, what are our schedule today?"