03: be back

"sora, where are you going?" tanaka called from gym's door.

"watching the middle school match, why?" sora answered as he put on his shoes.

"you need something tanaka? if you don't i'll be off," sorashi asked.

tanaka cocked his head to the side slightly and scratched his nape. "uh, nothing? enjoy your day!"

sora waved at his junior and walked off leaving everyone stunned. "since when he show interest in middle school's matches?" tanaka wondered.

"more like since when he could utter a complete sentence instead of yawning?" sugawara sighed.

;

"oh there it is, hey shorty!" sora mumbled and walked towards the orange haired boy. he patted the boy's shoulder making hinata startled by his sudden arrival.

"o-oh, sora-san!" hinata exclaimed with stars in his eyes. sora just nodded before he stared at hinata's teammates.

"who is he, shoyo?" one of the team asked.

"oh this is sora-senpai! he went to karasuno!"

sora lifted his hand as a greeting and then patted hinata's head. "who is your opponent?"

"kitagawa daiichi."

"oikawa's former school? i see. good luck then, shoyo, i'll be cheering in the bleachers." sora gave hinata two thumbs up, gave hinata a final hair ruffles and walked away.

that kid's hair is really fluffy, i wonder what shampoo he uses. sora thought as he climbed the stairs.

;

to say that sorashi is impressed is an understatement. he is completely shocked by hinata's ability to jump so high and fast. he really reminded him to a certain cheeky little shit which sadly is his own brother.

"ah, he might be the new little giant, but can he?" sora mumbled to himself as he watched the game.

he knew that there are a few more people like hinata but, this boy is really spiked an interest in sorashi. maybe because of his determination or his hunger towards winning the game?

whatever.

a call came in, making sorashi groaned. he quickly dug into his bag, shuffling slightly because he couldn't find his phone. as he touched a cold metal, he quickly pulled it out and answered the call.

"hello?"

"good afternoon, udai-san, i hope i don't bother you,"

"what do you want, rin?"

"ugh, always so cold. i am going to visit miyagi this weekend and i was hop--"

"no."

sorashi hung up the phone and turned it off. he huffed in annoyance before averting his gaze to the match.

"oh they lost? of course they lost." sorashi chuckled. he ruffled his now longer hair slightly and walked down to greet hinata. and maybe bid some greetings to a certain setter from kitagawa daiichi.