21: 傷痕

(the title means scar, it is read as kizuato 「きずあと」.

ah yes, the title is referring to given's opening song.)

;

"you, inarizaki number 7," sorashi called, pointing his index finger to the inarizaki's setter.

"eh, me?" the blond setter asked back while pointing at himself.

"who else, stupid." his twin rolled his eyes.

sorashi smiled, "i like you, you are interesting, next time we meet on the court i'll be sure to crush you again." and with that sora turned his body away from the awestruck atsumu. but before he fully walked away, sorashi spoke again, "or maybe play alongside you, you interesting little fox." and with that sorashi strutted away.

"he likes me..?" atsumu gaped at the statement.

"you, you must have stopped listening after he said he likes you, right?" osamu sighed.

but atsumu didn't listen to osamu too. he just scrambled to answer the third year with a loud 'yes', making the karasuno player side glanced him and smirked.

oh atsumu is a goner.

"so which one?" suna asked.

"hah?" atsumu tilted his head in confusion

"the tangerine or the tall guy?"

"shut yer trap!"

;

after the match ended, sora decided to take a rest for his muscles. he decided to longue around the team's seat to read his jump magazine.

he is not interested to walk around and waste away his stamina he had build up under the supervision of those demon coaches. sora even can still feel all their scary expression while watching him dying under the unforgiving summer's sun.

he huffed in annoyance. those old people were so cruel in so many ways!

"do you like oikawa-san?"

"hah?" sora turned his head to the first year setter. is he finally turning crazy like oikawa or what? or don't say that the ball that hinata accidentally hit to his head gave him a concussion, so he went to a dumb mode.

"or, maybe iwaizumi-san?"

sorashi frowned at kageyama. like master like disciple, always spitting something ridiculous out of the blue. and yet, the two never acknowledge their similiarity.

"what? you like me or something?"

the setter only shook his head with a red face.

"is that all you wanted to say?"

"no, actually i wanted to apologize,"

"for what?"

"my behaviour when i snapped to you,"

"no worries, it was months ago y'know. just forget it, i have already forgiven ya the moment you done shouting at me."

kageyama sighed. well, sora's patient seems like it has no limit. is he sort of an angel or something? so far, no one can pushed him to the edge except for yesterday.