Chapter 11

I was now sitting in math class, next to Levi, behind me was Hange and in front of me was Jean. I looked at the clock to see how much time remained, suddenly I got a note from someone. I opened it and it said "Hey Y/n, where did you and Levi go after the party, I looked for you two but couldn't find you. -Hange"
I wrote her a note explaining the situation. After that I just heard her giggle. Soon after I got another note. I opened it and read it. "Hey Y/n I was just wondering if you were free on Wednesday, after school? -Jean" I sat thinking a bit. My punishment is gonna end tomorrow so I guess I'll be free. Before I could write a note the bell rang so I just got up and tapped Jean on the shoulder. "Hey Jean, yeah I'll be free on Wednesday after school." He smiled and gave me a thumbs up. "Awesome, see you."

Time skip

It was lunch now and I forgot to bring any food. I face palmed myself and went to the vending machine to buy something so I don't starve. I bought a melonpan and opened it. "I don't think you should be eating that Y/n. You'll get fatter." I turned to look around and saw Petra behind me. I just rolled my eyes. "Just let me eat Petra."  I took a bite and closed my eyes letting the flavor sink in. "I'm just giving you advice, because I heard you're gonna go out with Jean and I don't think he'll want to go out with a chubby girl." Hearing Petra's words hurt me but made me angry at the same time. I just got up and left. "Just telling the truth Y/n." I heard Petra say behind me. I walked outside and sat on a bench. I put the melonpan in my bag and put my face in my hands. A tear escaped and trailed down my cheek. "Why do I always have to cry. Am I that weak?" I couldn't believe I was crying over a dumb situation.

"Oi Y/n, why are you here. I was looking for you?" A voice asked me and by the tone I already knew it was Levi. I didn't answer, I couldn't really gather my thoughts at that moment. "Tsk...Y/n answer me." Levi kneeled down and took my hands away from my face. He saw my face puffy from crying. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked with a soft voice. "Nothing." I replied looking away. He didn't believe me though. "Y/n I know something's wrong. Just tell me.". I took a deep breath and told him everything. He listened to what I had to say and waited for me to finish. After I was done he stood up and patted me on the head. "Come on brat. Stand up, and give me your backpack." I did as told and gave him my backpack. He opened it and took the melonpan out. "Here, eat it." He handed it to me. I nodded no and refused to take it. Levi rolled his eyes annoyed and clicked his tongue. He took a bite out of my melonpan and handed it to me. "So...am I fatter?" He asked me. I looked at him and chuckled. "No..." I replied taking my backpack back from him. "Then eat brat. If I didn't get fatter, you won't either." After he said that, a smile was set on my face.

We were now going to our last period. I went to open the door but Levi stopped me. "Our last lesson is music. Do you think we can skip that?" I looked at him confused. Levi usually doesn't skip class. "Well...I still can't go anywhere." He thought for a bit but then spoke. "It's ok, we're not exiting the school." Then he took my hand and dragged me to a door. He opened it and it lead to some stairs. We walked up the stairs and got to another door. I opened it and we were on the school roof. I looked around amazed, it was so pretty. "So, do you like it?" Levi asked me looking at the sky. "Of course I do!" I said happy. He smirked in response. I went over to the edge to look at the city. We were really high up and the whole city could be seen. "Hey Levi?" I turned my head and saw his stunning side profile. "What?" I thought for second and then spoke. "I remember when I was on the plane, on my way here... I fell asleep on someone's shoulder, and that someone really looked like you. I mean the way he spoke, and the way he looked." Levi looked in the distance probably lost in his thoughts. "Yeah, I was on that plane. And you fell asleep on my shoulder. Tsk what a brat." He finally said looking back at my (e/c) eyes. I giggled and leaned on his shoulder. "Why were you on that plane?" I asked him being curious about the situation. "Well...I guess you don't remember but... I was with you in kindergarten when we were little. Then I moved here with my family when I was about eight. I went back this summer to visit relatives and then came back here." He said all of that so calmly. That's what I really like about him...he has the right emotions at the right time. "No...I do remember. But I guess when I came here I didn't know it was you, cause you never gave me your name. You were kinda rude to me as a child." I laughed a bit and looked at him. He chuckled and flicked my forehead. "I was rude to everybody brat."

That's it....that's when I realized I like this boy.

A/n

Hey guys, sorry i'm late and sorry this chapter is short but i'm going through writer's block. Anyways I added a picture at the begging of this chapter hehe. That's what I had to say byeee

From Lin to reader-chan♥️

A new beginning [Levi x reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें