Chapter 10

Y/n pov:
I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. I was still sleepy and pretty tired considering I got home late yesterday. I turned to the other side to look at my watch. And it wasn't there. 'Did I get home last night?!' I wasn't in my usual room and this alerted me. I quickly got out of bed and looked around the room. It was clean, with black furniture and white walls. I looked out the window and saw my house, that's when I relaxed a bit. I was walking towards the door when I noticed someone asleep on the floor. I stepped closer and hovered above them to see who it was. "What the fuck do you want brat?!" The male spoke. I could recognize that voice from a million miles away. I was in Levi's bedroom. I sighed and took the blanket off of him. "Do you mind telling me why am I in your house and why was I sleeping on the bed and you on the floor?" I questioned with my arms crossed. He sat up and looked at me. "You fell asleep on the ferris wheel and I carried you here." I nodded taking in the information he told me. "A-alright...thanks. And sorry." I looked down embarrassed. "Tsk. Sorry for what brat?" He sat on the bed drinking a sip of water from the water bottle he had on his nightstand. "For being a burden." I said looking at him. He swallowed his water and spoke. "You weren't a burden. You sleep rather peacefully." He stated. "Wait! Do my parents know I'm here?" Levi's eyes widened slightly and nodded 'no'. "Then I need to go home now!" I turned away and opened the door to his bedroom. I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around to see Levi in some blue jeans and a white t-shirt, his hair was messy but he didn't look like he just woke up. He looked like he was walking outside and the wind messed up his hair. "Hurry brat, you're not the only one who's gonna be scolded." He pushed me a little bit to make me walk faster.

I put my shoes on and walked out of Levi's house. My heart was beating fast, cause I knew for sure I was gonna get a punishment. And not only that, I probably scared my whole host-family. We reached my door and I took a breath in and knocked. The door opened immediately. I look up and saw Eren's dad with an angry look on his face. About five seconds after Eren's mom came as well. "Both of you. Get in. Now!" Mr. Jaeger nearly screamed. But I saw him trying not to completely snap at me. Levi and I quickly walked into the house and sat on my couch. I put my head in my hands mentally scolding myself. I looked up and saw Levi looking at the floor. We both knew we messed up. "Ok Y/n would you mind explaining where the hell were you?" I slowly look up only to see Mr. Jaeger with his arms crossed. "I-I was at t-the party...t-then I went to the festival with L-Levi...a-and I fell asleep..." my voice trembled as I was speaking. "And...?!" Carla asked me to continue. I was thinking what to say since I don't really know the details but Levi spoke up. "Then I carried her to my house since it was almost midnight and I didn't want to wake anyone up. So she slept at my house. I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Jaeger I know I should've brought her home on time." They both sighed and Mr. Jaeger pinched the bridge of his nose. "Alright. I understand the situation. But Y/n you're still grounded. You won't be going anywhere for a week except for school. And you MUST come home with Eren and Mikasa." He said and I nodded. "As for you Levi...please don't take her out anymore without telling us first. You can hang out with her after her punishment is over, just tell us where you're going." Levi nodded and got up from the couch. "Alright, I'll be heading out now. Thank you a lot for understanding Mr. and Mrs. Jaeger." And then Levi left. I sat there on the couch a minute before getting up. I went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. "Y/n, Be honest. Did you and Levi...do...something?" I choked on my water when I heard Carla's question. "N-no!! I swear. He even slept on the floor." I said putting the glass in the sink. "O-okay...just making sure." She sighed and went back to doing her chores.

I walked up the stairs and shyly knocked on Mikasa's door. "Come in!" I heard her say. I opened the door and stepped in. I looked at Mikasa and she looked at me. "So Y/n, did you have a fun night?" She asked calmly. I sighed and put my head in my hands. I walked to my bed and flopped down face first. I was really mad at myself. 'How could I scare everybody like that." I mentally scolded myself for the millionth time that day. "Sorry." I muttered. I still didn't have the courage to look at Mikasa. She must've been so worried about me. Then I felt the bed sink. I looked up slightly and saw Mikasa looking at me. She didn't seem as mad as I thought she would be so I faced her completely. "Y/n I'm not mad. I was just worried. And also tell me what happened between you and Levi." My eyes widened slightly hearing the last part. 'Why is Mikasa out of all people asking me this?!' "M-Mikasa!! Nothing happened ok?!" I turned my face away because I was blushing madly. I heard her chuckle and then she spoke again. "Alright, alright. I believe you." She climbed back up to her bed and laid down. "Y/n do you wanna come up here? We can binge watch something if you want." She asked me nicely. "Hell yeah!" I climbed on her bed and laid next to her. "Y/n language!" She scolded me playfully and opened her laptop. "Alright, alright." I chuckled.

'Damn I'm lucky to be in this family."

A/n:

Hey guys! Here's the chapter, I'm sorry if its a bit boring. I hope you still enjoyed it though. Alright I got nothing to say soo goodbye!!!

From Lin to reader-chan♥️