Chapter 26

It was now Christmas Day, or as I like to call it, Levi's birthday. With Eren's and Mikasa's help I managed to invite all of our friends over and we will celebrate Christmas and Levi's birthday at the same time. When I slept over at Levi's, he for some reason wasn't in the mood to talk.

Flashback to sleepover

"So what do you wanna do?!" I asked Levi excited.

"Go to sleep." I frowned. This was the first time we had a proper sleepover and he wants to sleep? Oh hell no.

"No, I think we should do something. And it's only 9:30 PM." I said, but that didn't seem to lighten his mood. Levi sighed heavily before speaking again.

"Y/n, I don't know if you've noticed but I'm not in the mood to talk right now, so let's sleep." He started taking his shirt off and getting under the covers.

"Well, at least tell me why are you upset?"

"Tch, no." I frowned again. How was I supposed to make him feel better if he wasn't telling what's upsetting him.

"I just wanna help. So come on, spill."

"Y/n, I said I don't wanna talk about it so shut up and go to sleep." He raised his voice at me. Well now I'm upset. I got under the covers as well and turned to face away from him. I heard him sigh and then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice at you." He said, guilt feeling his voice.

"It's ok, I shouldn't have insisted." I turned around so I could face him, I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Goodnight." I said softly.

"Goodnight Y/n" he said before kissing my forehead.

End of flashback

We put up our Christmas tree two days ago, and I had fun while doing it. Me and Eren sang Christmas songs while Mikasa was putting the ornaments on. Right now Eren was hurrying to wrap a present and I was just sitting on the couch with a cup of tea in my hand, Mikasa was reading a book on the armchair near the fireplace. I looked at the clock that was on the wall. 2:45 PM. Our friends should arrive in fifteen minutes. I decided to go and help Eren wrap that present since he couldn't do it himself, I swear he was hopeless. About five minutes passed and we heard a knock on the door. I guess they arrived a bit early. I went to open the door and saw Levi outside. I guess he arrived early. I let him in and he took his shoes off at the entrance.

"Hi Y/n." He gave me a kiss and greeted Eren and Mikasa.

"Happy birthday!!!" I yelled jumping on him and giving him another kiss. He chuckled and rolled his eyes putting me down.

"We gotta wait a bit for the others to arrive." I said.

"The others?" Levi scrunched his eyebrows confused. Oh right, I didn't tell him I invited all of our friends.

"Oh, you'll find out soon." I said waving my hand in front of him.

We killed time and those ten minutes passed by fast, and soon another knock was heard. I quickly got up and ran towards the door excited. I opened it with a big smile on my face but I noticed something was off. Everyone was there. Sasha, Hange, Connie, Jean, Petra, Armin, Christa and Ymir, and they were all smiling. But they had this sympathetic smile on instead of a happy one. What's up with that, did something happen?

"Hello Y/n, we're happy that you invited us." Connie said. I stepped aside a bit to let everybody in. I guided them to the living room were we had a coffee table with lots of different snacks on it. Levi raised an eyebrow and by the look on his face I could understand he was asking 'what's the meaning of all this?'