She reached him and fell beside him capping his cheeks in her palms. He was almost passing out but she tapped his cheeks trying to keep him from passing out.

" Hey ,look me at me. Look at me. Don't black out on me." He slowly opened his eyes and tried to speak. She shushed him wiping the dirt off his forehead with the back of her hand. She reached into her jackets' pocket and pulled out one of her handkerchiefs' .

She gently wiped the blood from his face. The boy still partly unconscious he looked at her as she tended to him. She smiled up to him when she realized he was looking at her.

Cassey wondered why he didn't fight back yet he was literally in the body of fighter. He was built enough to at least throw a punch.

" We have to get you checked up. Can you stand?" He nodded and Cassey draped his hand over her shoulder and placed her hand around his waist. He managed to push himself up ,wincing from the pain on his side. Cassey was careful not to add more salt to his injuries.

They managed to reach the top of the staircase before he collapsed to the ground. Cassey fell with him and she looked at his vitals. He was still alive. He began to whizz and Cassey felt her anxiety slap her like a wave.

"Get up. You have to push yourself. Please. " Tears escaped her eyes and she quickly whipped them away. She pushed the boys brown hair away from his face. His whizzing increased and she looked down to his bag ,an inhaler poking out. She grabbed it and laid his head on her lap. Her shaking hands opened the inhaler and arked his head slightly.

" Come on. You have to take it . Please ." She pleaded and he slightly opened his eyes and looked up to her. She placed the inhaler on his mouth and he took two puffs before coughing them out. She cursed under her breath and put the inhaler back on his mouth.

" You have to take it ."
She lifted him a little higher and he finally took the puffs. He relaxed and breathed normally in which Cassey smiled in relief.
Seeing it impossible to make any further movements,she reached for her phone dialing Cameron's number. He immediately picked up and cassey placed her phone on speaker.

" Cameron ,I need your help."

Cameron came with the boys as fast as the call ended. They looked down to the state in which Cassey was in. She had someone on her lap who was nowhere near alive from the looks of it. Her white dress was covered in blood stains as her hand that held an inhaler.

She noticed their presence and tried to form words in her mouth as she starred between them and the guy. Her eyes were blood shot from crying.

" I don't think he....he can move. His not responding but he's still breathing. Help please. " Nick and Oliva nodded their heads and quickly but gently picked the boy from her lap and headed toward the building. Cameron went over to Cassey and pulled her into a comforting hug.

" Is he going to die. His still bleeding." Cassey murmured to her self but enough for Cameron to hear.

Cameron hugged her even tighter rubbing small circles on her back. A few tears escaped her eyes and she buried herself onto Cameron's chest. She griped his jacket,taking in small breaths. Everything around her seemed dim.

Jasper looked at her saying nothing. He felt helpless as he watched her shake in fear. Anger consumed him as he fought the eage to harm whomever caused her pain. He couldn't stand seeing her in her current state,so he left.

Cameron helped her get her breathing together as he tried to remain calm for her sake. The images of the guy played in her mind countless times. She was scared ,terrified and many other emotions overwhelmed her. She looked down at her hands that were covered in blood stains feeling the eager to pass out.