chapter two

My legs can't walk anymore.

We have literally walked the whole mall. I'm shocked  on how Riley can walk that long, especially in heels.

We left the house three hours ago. I had to clean up and give refreshments  to the workers. My mum apparently gave Riley two credit cards .

" I can't believe there's no dress in this mall that matches you eyes."

Riley is frustrated. We've tried sixteen stores looking for a dress for tonight's event, which I don't have much information about. Riley doesn't even have to ask for an invitation,she always welcomed . She's like my sister and literally the only friend I have. It gets boring being around grown ups.

" Do you remember that lady from the fifth shop we went to. I swear I wanted to fork her eye balls out . She had the nerve to ,say that we are wasting her time looking for a dress. ' you can't afford anything.'  She can't even remove the wax from her ears properly." I cover my mouth before a laugh erupts out of me. It's clear that she's mad and I don't want to be the next victim .

" I think we should  rest. We've been walking for hours. Maybe get some snacks. And once we are re-energized we can go on with our dress hunt." One thing that can cheer Riley is food. She signs a couple of times before smiling and fixing her hair.

We head for the ice cream shop that's not so far from where we were. We go hand in hand ,still talking about the rude lady.  We enter the shop , Make our order and head towards a table by the window not far from the entrance. I've always loved this ice cream shop. It has a good view of  the whole city. You could see hills and plantations from up here. It's usually amazing at night,when every single light in the area is turned on. I find it peaceful.

" Did I tell you about the new hot exchange student. He has me bowing down at his  knees. His tall, muscular and I mean a whole lot of muscles, black puffed wavy hair. His sides are shaved in a fading way and has a lightning bolt perfectly cut out. He has a cross silva earring dangling on his left ear and a diamond one on the other and let me not mention those eyes." Riley closes her eyes as if she can practically see him. She breathes in and out clutching her chest. She flutters them open and rest her head on the arm that's supporting her on the table.

" Those silver eyes are enough to make me pregnant. And the weirdest thing is that , when his standing in the sun his eyes look green - ish and icy. " She looks at the ceiling
obviously thinking of him. I roll my eyes and sit back on my chair.

" Does this beautiful creation have a name?"  She snaps out of her daze and looks at me.

" His name is Jasper . And he loves white ,black ,blue and green. It's been a week and he already made it into the football team and hangs with the popular guys in school. And he has the best taste in fashion. He can rock with or without clothes off..."

"TMI Riley. Your obsessed ,I get it." Our orders come and she dives right into it. I ordered strawberry mint while Riley has vanilla. Both of our orders have sprinkle toppings on them.

A cool breeze hits my skin when the door to the shop is pushed open. Riley drops her spoon and shuffles on her sit.

" What's wrong?" I ask , looking at the weird expressions on her face.

" Brain freeze. Brain damage. Speak of the angel and they appear."

I turn to see a group of good looking guys walk in . The air around is tense. And the other girls in the shop fix themselves up, trying to catch their attention. I look back at Riley whose doing the same.

" Do girls do this to every boy they meet?"

" Not just any boy sweetheart. Only hot snacks like them."