Neymar Jr Imagine.

Neymar Jr. Imagine-

{requested: spend the holidays in Mexico with your family ft. the dos Santos brothers + he proposes.}

✖️✖️✖️✖️

{trilingual family}

"Baby I thought you called to tell them we were coming!" Neymar laughed as we rode in the cab.

"I-No I didn't! I wanted to surprise them!" I joined in his laughing fit.

"You're so lame." He said, intertwining our hands and setting them on his thigh.

We finally arrived to Monterrey,Nuevo León,Mexico from São Paulo about an hour and a half ago and now we're on our way to my family's house.

It's was the holiday season, meaning that Junior got around 3 weeks off from anything involving the team like training and games. But of course, Junior being the guy he is, he completely took advantage of this break so we've been jet-setting for these past 3 weeks. First, we arrived in Brazil and we went back and fourth between its beautiful cities. It's now December 23th and we're finally on my turf. We planned on spending at least Christmas and maybe the rest of his break here.

"You see that store?" I said pointing to a small blue shack-like building.

"Yeah.."

"Eder,Jona,Gio, and I would always run here and buy candy."

"Well I've eaten the candy that your mom has sent us and shit, I would run anywhere and any distance for Mexican candy too." He laughed.

I kept on pointing out the old but very familiar stores and houses. Like La Casita Azul, that was my old friend's house that I'd spend a lot of time at. I told him stories about it, until we finally got to my house.

"Ya llegamos." The driver blankly said. (We're here.)

Neymar and him took out our luggage and left it on the sidewalk, as I watched on.

"Thanks for helping." Neymar retorted, setting down the last bag.

I bat my eyelashes and looked away from him. I grabbed some of the bags and walked to the door. It was around 9 pm so of course it was dark out. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door. I looked down at my shoes, then back at Neymar when suddenly the door swung open. It was my Mom.

"Surprise!" I yelled,before running into her arms.

"Y/N!" She yelled back,hugging me oh-so tightly.

I missed her and I missed her hugs so this was perfect.

"Que estas haciendo aqui! No que estaban en Brasil!" She said, pulling away. (What you doing here? I thought you were in Brazil!)

"We were but we decided to come spend the Holidays with you guys." I smiled.

She let go of me and basically ran to Neymar. They hugged and greeted each other while I walked around the house, trying to find my father and the three losers.

"Papi!" I yelled when I found him in his office.

He took off his glasses and gave me a good look.

"Y/N! Mi niña que haces aqui?" He asks, giving me a big hug. (Y/N, my girl, what are you doing here?)

"Vinimos a visitar y a pasar los Dias festivals con mi familia hermosa." (We came to visit and spend the holidays with my beautiful family.)

"Ah que bueno mi niña, y Neymar donde esta?" He asked. (That's great, and where's Neymar at?"

"He's in the Kitchen with mom I believe.." I responded.