Lionel Messi Imagine.

Lionel Messi Imagine:

{requested by my fave reader! ; you guys are fighting but you make up in the end.}

✖️✖️✖️✖️

"Lionel, I told you it was nothing! He's just a friend!" I yell.

"I don't care if he's the god damn president! Why was he hugging you like he was your man?" Leo yelled back, storming out of the room.

"It was a friendly hug!" I yell, running after him.

"Where are you going!" I shout.

"As far away from you as I can get." He sneered, slamming the door.

I opened the door and watched him get into his car.

"You're being stupid!" I yelled.

Another day, another fight. Lately Leo and I have been fighting for stupid reasons. Last week it was a guy smiling at me in the store. Today was me and my friend having a cup of joe. You see, Leo was in practice and I had gone out to walk around the city. When I decided to get coffee, I ran into my old friend from high school, Landon.

I shut the door and stood behind it. I turned my back and slowly slid down. I plopped down and put my head on my knees. Same old shit, different day. I sighed and after a while I got up.

I walked to the kitchen and I heated some water for tea. I sat on one of the bar stools and looked at the pictures that adorned our house. All pictures of Leo and I. Smiling, happy to be with each other, unlike right now. We can barley go one night without fighting.

I was pulled from my thoughts when the tea pot began making the whistling sound, showing that the water was ready. I got up and poured the water into a mug and i put the tea bag in it. I waited a bit and slowly drank the tea. It's not a matter of "who tries more" in this relationship, we just simply haven't gotten along lately.

And all I know is that we can't keep living like this. It isn't healthy for him, it isn't healthy for me. Plus I'm almost sure that all this stuff happening at home is affecting his playing.

Leo hasn't scored a goal, not even an assist in 3 games. It's all falling apart before my eyes and I don't know what to do.

When I finish my tea I clean up and head to the bedroom. I slowly walk upstairs and open the door to our huge bedroom. Our California King Size bed, all empty, all alone. I hop in and look to the other side of the bed.

"The beds getting cold and you're not here.." I chuckle.

I turn the tv on and channel surf. I didn't really feel like watching but I needed something to make me feel less...alone. I decided to leave it on a Spanish Sopa Opera. I attentively watched until I slowly drifted off to sleep.

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz*

I wake up to my phone ringing and buzzing somewhere around me. I wake up and feel around the bed, looking for my phone. I find it and answer, without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I say all groggily.

"Y/N? Hey it's Mascherano." He said a bit worried.

"Masche what's wrong?" I say, fully awake.

"Hey Leo is at my house and he's totally drunk. He keeps saying he's going to drive home and we can't get the keys from him." He says.

"Mascherano, listen to me. Do not let him drive. God knows that if he doesn't kill himself drunk driving, he'll kill someone else. I'm on my way."

Football / Soccer Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें