James Rodriguez Imagine.

James Rodriguez Imagine-

{requested: no specific type}

✖️✖️✖️✖️
"No! Shit! Oh my g-.." I couldn't even finish my sentence.

In an instant, the once beautiful and meaningful vase now laid on the floor, in a bunch of pieces.

"James is going to killll me." I whispered.

Well actually, if he's going to kick me out and then murder me.

This vase was important to him. His favorite aunt got it for him as a house warming gift when he played with Monaco, before she tragically passed away. He told me that her passing was hard on him, making him lose his form for a good while. Now, ever since then, he's been in love with that vase.

I got the broom and began sweeping the little shards of white and blue ceramic. As I finished cleaning the mess, the door knob jiggled and the door swung open. Shit.

"Babe I'm ho--What are you doing?" He asked.

I put the dustpan on the floor and revealed the 'crime scene'.

His eyes went wide as he saw his beloved vase in multiple pieces.

"How did this happen?" He sneered.

"I may have been dancing a little too crazy..." I innocently smiled.

"This isn't funny. You know how much I loved that vase! Now it's ruined because of your carelessness! It's completely ruined!" He yelled.

"James I didn't mean for it to happen! It just did!" I yelled back.

"I don't want to hear it...I need a shower....and a drink." He retorted.

I watched him walk passed me and up the stairs. Great.

I've been here for a month and he's probably giving me the boot, or at least considering it. I finished cleaning up the mess and the rest of the living room while James stayed upstairs.

When I was done, I just stayed downstairs and gave him some space. The last thing I should do is add wood to the fire.

I began making dinner, which was Bandeja Paisa, James' favorite food back home in Cúcuta. I cooked the rice and beans while the chorizo was frying. Once the house started filling up with the delicious scent, our bedroom door swung open.

"What's going on down there?" James yelled.

I didn't answer, wanting him to come down and check it all out himself. Soon enough, he was running down the stairs and into the kitchen. He came behind the counter and opened up all the pots and pans on the stove.

"Bandeja Paisa? Are you serious?" He said, excitedly.

"Just for you..." I smiled while stirring the beans.

"If breaking things is what gets you in the mood to cook then shit, break everything you want." He laughed.

My smiled quickly turned into a frown, "I'm really sorry about that..."

"It's okay. It was bound to break one day, I just didn't know today would be the day haha. I'll be okay though." He assured me.

I stayed facing the stove and he wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"So is it almost done?" He eagerly asked.

"Mmh about 10 more minutes. Set the table?" I replied.

He kissed my cheek and he started getting out the plates and silverware.

After ten minutes of him breathing down my neck, waiting for the food, I finally finished. I set up our plates with the different portions of food and we sat down to eat.

"Oh my god it's amazing." He said with a mouthful.

"I'm glad you like it but don't talk with your mouth open, love." I laughed.

We ate our Colombian meal and had small talk when all of a sudden, the bell rang.

"Who could that be?" I said, wiping my mouth and getting up.

"I-uh-I may have invited someone over..." He smiled.

"Huh?" I asked, a bit confused.

I opened the door and there stood that "someone". It was his teammates, Javier Hernandez aka Chicharito. They've gotten fairly close this season so seeing him here isn't a surprise.

"Hi Javier! Come in, you're just in time for dinner." I smiled.

He followed me into the dinning room and sat down. I went back into the kitchen and began serving up his plate.

"Y/N remember when he invited us over for Posole?" James yelled from the dinning room.

"How could I forget? It was amazing!" I replied.

"Well when I smelled everything from upstairs, I dialed Javi right away and invited him over." He revealed.

I let out a laugh and brought over Javier's plate.

"Wow Y/N, this looks amazing." He exclaimed.

Before we began eating again, James took out his phone.

"Una Selfie para Instagram!" He said. (A selfie for Instagram!)

Javier and I posed in the back as James stuck his arm out for the picture.

"A cenar Bandeja Paisa con mi amigo @CH14_Instagram y @Y/Insta/Name! La gran cena fue preparada por Y/N! Gracias amor!" (Eating Bandeja Paisa with my friend (Chicharito) and (Y/Insta/N)! The amazing food was prepared by Y/N! Thanks love!)

After that, we had our dinner and enjoyed the great food, with great company.

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Hope you liked this!
(My stories always start off with one topic and end in a completely different one hahahaha.)

I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING M.I.A.
LOOK I HAVE ALOT OF HOMEWORK/SCHOOLWORK AND THIS (WATTPAD IN GENERAL) ISNT MY FIRST OR SECOND PRIORITY. IF YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, GREAT. IF YOU DONT, THE WELL FRICK YOU.
(No offense.)

ANYWAYS, BARÇA IS BACK ON TOP! WE ARE LEADING LA LIGA ONCE MORE AND LEO BROKE ANOTHER RECORD! VISCA BARÇA!

Ok, I'll be back whenever I can.

XO.
💘