Lionel Messi Imagine.

Lionel Messi Imagine-

{requested}

✖️✖️✖️✖️

(Not based off any previous Ballon D'Or ceremony)

"Ready to win babe?" I asked a nervous Leo.

"No. Haha." He nervously laughed.

He held my hand tighter as the limo came closer to the red carpet. A lady held up a paper with Lionel's name on it, informing them of our arrival. Me being the international supermodel and him being basically the king of fútbol, made the paparazzi go wild.

The whole relationship thing was a shock to everyone. We had met at a Barcelona game about 3 years ago. I was always a fan of the team and everyone knew, My fans, Barcelona fans and even the Barcelona staff. So when I showed up to a game, they let me go meet the players.

At first, I had my eye on the tall defender, Marc Bartra. He was cute but as soon as I started talking to him, he seemed a little clingy and awkward so my 5 minute crush was done. Anyways, I remember I met Lionel last and we hit it off right away. Once I met them, I ended up going out to dinner with the whole team and I basically just talked to Leo the entire time. We exchanged numbers and we talked back and fourth. He even showed up to a few of my fashion shows. From there it just snowballed and we made it official about 5 months after.

Once the limo stopped, the door opened and lights began to flash. Leo got off and he held my hand as I got out.

We got out and he held my hand as we walked the long red carpet.

"Leo over here! Leo look this way!" The paparazzi shouted.

The first pose was normal, just us holding hands. But then we did various other ones. We kissed, I did a over the shoulder pose and it just went on for about 5 minutes.

Once we finished that section of the carpet, we went to interviews.

"Are you going to do any or not?" I asked Leo in his ear.

"No. You know I don't like too."

"Alright. Fine, meet you inside." I replied, kissing him before we parted ways.

I walked with my publicist so she could tell me who to go to and all I did was listen. The first news person we got to was E!

"And here we have the beautiful Y/N." The reporter said.

"Hi, thanks for having me!" I smiled.

"Alright so Y/N, what are you wearing?" She asked.

"A dress..No I'm just joking, I'm wearing Oscar De La Renta." I said, looking down at my beige, bead and crystal covered dress.

"Very beautiful. So Y/N, who do you think is going to win tonight?"

"Tough decision, but I'm going to have to go with the Messi guy. He seems pretty great." I winked.

"Ahh, I wonder why. Haha, So how are you and Lionel?"

"We're great you know. We take it one day at a time." I responded.

"Aw how wonderful. So does the distance make the relationship hard?"

"I wouldn't say it makes it hard, but it does suck. Like one week he'll be in Barcelona and I'll be in Paris but the next I'll be in Barcelona and he'll be in Amsterdam for Champions League."

"But you guys are good right?"

"Oh yeah, like I said, we take it one day at a time. Plus we're pretty used to it now."