Alexis Sanchez Imagine.

Alexis Sanchez Imagine-

{requested//he proposes to you after a big game.}
✖️✖️✖️✖️

Made up game (obviously) lol.

Alexis' POV-

"Alright guys listen up! Alexis has something to tell you!" Mesut screamed in the locker rooms.

"Thanks Mesut." I patted his back.

"Alright guys, we basically need to win today. It's a must." I begin saying.

"No shit Alexis. It's Champions League finals." Jack Wilshiere retorted.

"Thanks for stating the obvious Jack, but not only for that. But for this.." I say, pulling out the red box from my bag.

"Is that a ring?" asked Ospina.

"Yeah. I'm planning to proposed..t-t-to Y/N." I say.

"Well let's see it." Chamberlain.

I opened the box and showed the beautiful 12-carat ring. The guys crowded around looking at it and trying to touch it.

"Alright so let's give it all we got! Let's win this for the fans and for me because I don't want to look like a dumb ass proposing after a loss!" I shouted.

The guys all screamed and got hyped.

I locked the ring in my locker and crossed myself. We all put on our sweaters and started walking out the locker rooms.

I stood behind Mesut as we walked onto the pitch. I held onto the child's hand and i turned to look for Y/N. Right away, I saw her in the WAG section. Her beautiful long hair cascading passed her shoulders.

Y/N's POV-

I stood up as the Arsenal team came out the tunnels. I saw the guys come out one by one and then my amazing boyfriend, Alexis Sanchez followed.

He was holding a little girls hand and looking over at me, smiling. I waved back happily.

Both teams stood in the middle, ready to take the team picture. Arsenal on one side and Barcelona on the other. Both team flags hanging from the ceiling of Emirates Stadium. The large opening, showing the beautiful moon over the beautiful city.

After everything was set and done, teams got onto formation and Barcelona had the ball. We all know Barcelona is one hell of a team, one of the best in the world. But I had fate on my baby and his teammates. The game began and I sat there, watching the ball roll back and forth attentively.

About 5 minutes into the game, number 11, Neymar Jr scores a goal. A few cheers are heard here and there but they're quickly drowned out by the arsenal fans booing the Brazilian superstar. The rest of the first half doesn't have much action. Finally, the halftime whistle is blown.

1-0 and Barcelona is winning. Arsenal fans are quickly getting frustrated, as am I. I look over at the guys going towards the tunnels. Alexis runs towards me and I get up.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I could be better. See you after." He said, crashing his lips onto mine before he ran off.

I wave and sit back down.

Alexis' POV-

"Alright guys! Come on, we may be down by one but it can soon become 2, 3, even 4! Let's get this win! I have no other idea on how to propose so please get it together!" I shout.

"Alexis' is right! Let's not only do it for Y/N but for the fans. We have never won this, we need to prove everyone out there that we're Arsenal and when we get a opportunity like this, we make the best of it! Let's go back out there and win!" Arteta added.