David Luiz Imagine.

David Luiz Imagine-
✖️✖️✖️✖️
I lay on the couch, cradling my perfectly shaped baby bump, while watching some tv program, which was sort of like the news. I watched as the people talked and suddenly, a picture of David and I popped up on the screen.

David Luiz and his wife Y/N are expecting their baby anytime soon! Y/N is rumored to be due in the next couple of months! The PSG Defender first broke the news that he was going to be a father during the World Cup when Y/N was spotted in the stands supporting her beau, while sporting a Luiz jersey and under it was a small baby bump. Both her and David have posted things on social media such as baby bump pictures and one ultrasound picture. No words on what the couple will be having but all we know is that the baby will most likely have a nice head full of hair!

I was 7 months pregnant and it's been a normal pregnancy. The first few months were full of waking up early due to morning sickness and mood swings. They were also full of traveling due to the World Cup. The rest were pretty calm with a dash of swollen feet here and there. Plus, we are finally settled down in Paris.

I had no idea what I was having because David and I wanted to be surprised. Ah, now that leads to David. David is away for a game with his new club PSG and since pregnant ladies are forbidden to fly in the late stages of their pregnancy, I was stuck at home. I was okay with it because when he leaves for away games he always calls and checks in...but today he hasn't. I check my phone which laid on the coffee table but nothing.

Feeling a little disappointed, I turn off the tv and head up stairs. I was already in my pj's so I just went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I brushed and brushed until I heard my laptop ring from the other room. I quickly spit out and wiped my face before I hurriedly grabbed my laptop. When I got it, it was a Skype call from David, so i answered.

When I answered, David was laying down on the hotel bed.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled.

"Hey."

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Laying"-pause to lay on the bed-"down." I simply respond.

"Is something wrong? You seem a little uneasy." He asks, narrowing his eyebrows.

"Why didn't you call today? I was worried all day David."

"Ahh,how did I know that was going to be a problem." He chuckles.

"Well I'm sorry for wanting to know what my husband is doing.." I say, not looking down at the screen.

"I was busy babe. We had press conferences and shit like that. You know how it all goes down."

"I guess..." I slightly frown.

"Don't get like that Y/N. We've been through this before. Why is it different now?"

"It's different because I have a little human growing inside me, waiting to come out and you aren't here." I protest.

"Y/N, you're only 7 months. The baby isn't going to "pop out" yet."

"You don't know that." I respond before holding my stomach in a bit of pain.

"Y/N, w-what's wrong?" David asks with a worried tone.

"Baby won't stop kicking." I say rubbing my bump.

"Looks like we're having ourselves a little footballer." David says proudly.

"Well this little footballer needs to stop kicking his(or her) mommy."

"In 2 months, he(or she) will." David responds.