Marc Bartra Imagine. {Part Three}

Marc Bartra Imagine: Part Three-

{pre-written}

✖️✖️✖️✖️

*2 YEARS LATER*

"Sergi, take care of your little sister!" I yell from the park bench.

It's been 2 years since our move and it's been great. My job is amazing and life here hasn't been as hard as I thought. I haven't talked to Daniela as much but we talk here and there. I have more contact with Antonella and we have had a few play dates. She told me that Marc seems to have officially moved on but that he's still single and not looking.

Anyways, We are currently in the park because these rambunctious 3 year olds absolutely needed to come and play.

I was sitting on the bench watching as Sergi and Sierra played on the jungle gym. Both of them are spitting images of their father. Sergi is even into playing soccer. His favorite team is FC Barcelona..

"Mommy!! Gimme ball!" Sergi yells.

"What are you going to do?" I ask.

"Soccer duh!!" He yells back making a funny face.

I laugh and I toss him his favorite soccer ball. I watch as he plays with Sierra and I start taking pictures. I take a few and I upload one onto my new Instagram account. "Soccer in the park with my loves.👦👧" was the simple caption I had put on.

While I'm doing this, I look up and the kids aren't where they were.

"Sergi! Sierra!" I yell getting up and looking around.

I frantically look around the medium sized park and I see them.

They're with a guy. He looked young, around my age but I didn't care.

I immediately start running to them, not paying attention to the guy but to my kids.

"Sergi...Sierra what are you doing?" I ask, looking down at them.

"They kicked the ball over here and...wait a minute, Y/N is that you?" Says the guy.

I look up when he said my name and I fix my sunglasses. I right away noticed who it was. It was Neymar.

"Sergi take Sierra to kick the ball but do not leave my sight." I bend down to tell him.

He nods and they scurry off to play while I forcibly talk to Ney.

"Hi.." I say shyly.

"How have you been? Wow you look so different!" Neymar says, hugging me.

"I've been good. Just working and raising my kids." I say happily.

"Your kids? Wait you mean that-" he speaks up but I cut him off.

"Yes I had twins...Marc's twins."

"Wow that's crazy. I-i-I just met his kids before he has haha." Neymar says rubbing the back of his neck.

I just nod and glance over at my kids.

"How old are they?" He asks.

"3 years old." I respond.

"How's life treated you?"

"I've been good. The first year was pretty hard but I've grown used to being a single mother of twins." I say.

We stay quiet for a bit until I see a tall man walking across the street and into the park.

"are you here by yourself?" I ask Neymar.

"No.." He says pointing to the tall man.

I squint my eyes and I almost faint at who I saw. It was him. It was the father of my kids and the person who at one point was my life. It was Marc.