Vyom: Five, coat!

Five, who is his another subordinate tossed doctor's white coat towards him. Vyom wore it hastily, he put on the glasses and sets his hair as the ambulance drew towards the building.

His target and was brought down on the stretcher and guards came rushing down. Vyom came out and made eye contact with his subordinates.

Vyom: Hurry up hurry up. We have to take him to the surgery immediately.

The man was brought inside the ambulance and two of his guards came in as well.

The other guards followed them closely.

Subordinate: We need to avoid them. They are following us. (spoke in Bluetooth)

Vyom made eye contact with Five who was on the driver seat of the ambulance

Vyom: Take left. It's a shortcut.

Five nodded and took a sharp  left turn. After a while they look behind there was no one. The street was clrar as well.

Guard: Hey where the hell you are going?

Vyom: It's shortcut a-

Another guard grabs his collar.

Guard 2: Where is our men? This isn't short cut. Who are bloody hell are you!

Vyom rolls his eyes and swiftly took out his gun, in a blink of an eye he shots both of them.

Five: Dude give a warning before doing that.

Vyom: Sorry bro, spot near the lake we have to dump these two bodies.

Five: Sure thing. Well our target I'd alive right?

Vyom: Well I shot him in shoulder, he definitely is.

The ambulance stopd and Vyom put those two guards in the lake.

Vyom: We got him guys. Mission completed. Lets meet at the base.
.
.
.

One month later

Sonakshi: Why his phone is still switch off?

She calls her dad.

Bijoy: Sona, kab arahi hai India?

Sonakshi: Aaj. I will take the flight in an hour.

Bijoy: Acha hua tune aachese vacation le li, California is pretty good.

Sonakshi: Yes it is.

Bijoy: Baat hui usse beta?

Sonakshi: (sighs) Nahi....I... Dad..I am scared. Mein isiliye California mein hi thi for month. Unke bina ghar bhi ghar nahi hai. At least ek call toh kar sakte hai na...par..

Bijoy: Sona tu mat pareshaan ho, wo thik hai bilkool. Uska kaam bas complicated hai. He will be back soon.

Sonakshi: He have to. Or else I will find him and drag him with me.

Bijoy chuckles.

Bijoy: Have a safe flight. Aur directly mujhse milna pehle.

Sonakshi: Okay. Bye.

She hungs up and stares at their pic.

Sonakshi: Please don't get hurt. And come back safely Vyom.
.
.
.

Vyom: Finally I am coming Sonakshi!

He packs his bag and calls Mr. Patel.

Mr. Patel: Glad you did it Vyom.

Vyom: Yes sir. I am returning today.

Mr. Patel: I know, come back safely.

Vyom: Yes sir. Sir can I talk to someone from my family?

Mr. Patel: Sonakshi?

Vyom: Uhm... Er....yeah.

Mr. Patel chuckles.

Mr. Patel: Sorry but you can't. But if you want mein message transfer kar saktu hu Miss. Basu ko.

Vyom: Great!... I..I mean.. Thank you sir.  Please unhe bata dijiye mein thik hu bilkool, but ye mat batana mein araha hu.

Mr. Patel: Surprise?

Vyom: Yes....um I am proposing to her.

Mr. Patel: Woah...kya baat hai! I am happy for you. Tumhe pata haina Vyom hum saath 10 saalo se kaam kar rahe hai, I consider you as my son. Please get your ass back her safely.

Vyom: Yes sir.

Vyom hangs up and pulls out a black velvet box from his pocket.

Vyom: Get ready Miss. Basu, I am coming!
.
.
.

Next day

Sonakshi lands in India and guards escorted her. She came home and sighs.

Sonakshi: Home sweet home.

She placed her bags down.

Sonakshi: Lights on.

But it doesn't gets on.

Sonakshi: Lights on.

Still it doesn't.

Sonakshi: What the hell?

She walks towards the board and hits all the button. Suddenly she heard a sound from somewhere behind her. The room was dark. She ran towards the entrance door and tries to open it, but she couldn't. She bangs hard. But she forgot that the whole house is sound proof and guards couldn't hear her.

Sonakshi: Oh no!

Someone suddenly grabs her and put handkerchief on her mouth. Sonakshi struggles to set herself free from the grip of the man, but fails. Soon due to chloroform she faints.

Five men came in sights and one of them carries her upstairs.

Sonakshi: Vy..Vyom...