Chapter 9: Ravel Phenex and Kunou, My Cute F ****** e (Coup).

Start from the beginning

So, what are you going to do?"

"First, I will return to Yasaka-sama's room, there are still some odd things. Second, I will communicate with the Youkai higher ups, well I know they are very old-fashioned, but I will try to dig information from them. And lastly, I want to find out. someone who plays behind this negotiation "

Kheh, so from the start you realized it huh?"

"Yep, Serafall - sama has provided a hint of his words before our departure. However, I still want to find out what his purpose is." Naruto stood up slowly, a large amount of gold aura accumulated in his body and immediately enveloped him, he entered his balance breaker subspecies. .

Multiple Clon: Activation

4 beams of golden aura formed around him forming 4 clones which resembled him but not in any subspecies.

"You all go around Kyoto, look for information or strange things and immediately execute if the odd thing is dangerous." Naruto commanded in response to the disappearance of the four clones, they teleported according to Naruto's orders.

The golden aura returned from Naruto's body to form a thin golden mist that immediately spread throughout the palace. This is the highest development in the sensor technique, by shaping it into a thin mist, there will be no gaps missed in the sensor and this saves energy expenditure even though it requires high concentration to assemble the material but training from Ajuka makes it possible to do this.

Normally, this technique is very risky because any information will enter the user's brain quickly, those who do not have high intelligence will definitely feel tremendous pain because their brain is unable to accommodate as detailed information as possible which continues to arrive at high speed. That is what makes Naruto special, his brainpower after being opened by Kurama's barrier formula is so high, in just a week, he can prove that his intelligence is comparable to that of a final year undergraduate student and therefore he achieved a government-funded acceleration program.

Naruto's eyebrows furrowed as soon as he didn't feel the many guards in the palace, his thin mist headed for Yasaka's room, after a little effort he managed to get through the kekkai and his eyes immediately widened feeling so much negative energy surrounding the room, plus information coming from the clones and The thin mist that was inside the higher-ups' room made him flabbergasted. In just half an hour, Kyoto was on the verge of collapse.

XoX

Before that ...

Yasaka Palace functions not only as his residence, but also as a workplace for high-ranking youkai. These Youkai officers acted as supervisors of the governance run by Yasaka. They are youkai who are competent in both the political and military fields. Normally, high-ranking officials rarely work considering that Shinto belief in Japan has begun to fade due to the Bibble invasion, so that the trust of the faithful is not as much as they had in the past, but this is where they all come together to discuss one important agenda, namely the candidate to replace Yasaka, they have started. Desperate for the condition of the Youkai queen, considering the many doctors they had deployed to restore her, but nothing worked.In anticipation, they began to gather to determine a certain candidate if something bad happened. Of course, the first thought of ordinary people pointed to Kunou as Yasaka's only child, but considering his age who had not even reached the head of two and remembering that Kunou didn't even have a companion made the Youkai officials doubt. Queen, not only a symbol of power to the inhabitants of Youkai but also to other worlds, other mythologies. Of course, the presence of Kunou who replaced Yasaka would bring Youkai a negative opinion and was underestimated by other mythologies.However, considering his age which had not even reached the head of two and considering that Kunou didn't even have a companion made the Youkai higher ups doubt. Queen, not only a symbol of power to the inhabitants of the Youkai but also to other worlds, other mythologies. Of course, the presence of Kunou who replaced Yasaka would bring Youkai a negative opinion and was underestimated by other mythologies.However, considering his age which had not even reached the head of two and considering that Kunou didn't even have a companion made the Youkai higher ups doubt. Queen, not only a symbol of power to the inhabitants of the Youkai but also to other worlds, other mythologies. Of course, the presence of Kunou who replaced Yasaka would bring Youkai a negative opinion and was underestimated by other mythologies.