Chapter Thirty Two

About a girl - Nirvana

*Harry's POV*

I stare intently, our gazes not leaving each others eyes,“Kidnap her?”

“Yup,” he answered nonchalantly.

“No fuck no I'm not doing that!”

“Are you sure?” he asks as he slams me into the wall, and I groan in pain, “I'm sure if I were to tell Blaze about any of this, he weren't be to happy, would he?”

I breathed out, “Is this really the only wa–”

“For god sakes, Harry!”

I signed deeply and ran a hand threw my hair, “When?”

“Now,” he smirked.

“I'm going to hell for this,” I sighed and gave me a pat on the back.

“I'll be there holding your hand kiddo.”

I exhaled deeply and reluctantly followed Mike to her dorm room, and he quickly unlocked the door with a bobby pin.

“OK, are you ready?” he whispered, “we go in there, throw the bag over her head and get the hell out of here alright?”

I nodded.

“We'll use your car,” he said, “throw her in the trunk.”

So we went in.

It was completely dark in her room, Mary wasn't here either. Isabella lies there sound asleep clutching onto what seemed to be a stuffed animal.

“God,” Mike mutters, “What kind of adult still sleeps with a stuffed animal?”

I grabbed the bag and threw it over her head in one swift motion.

She was still sound asleep.

“Fuck hurry up let's go!”

“Shut the fuck up!” I spat and quickly threw her over my arm and ran out of the dorm room, Mike following suit.

It was already past eleven on a Tuesday night so nobody, to our luck, was around.

“Coast is clear,” said Mike as he came up from the stairs.

I sighed in relief, “Alright.”

We rushed out of the campus doors and into the cold night, I threw her into my trunk.

“Ada boy,”he playfully shoved me in the ribs.

-

*Bella's POV*

My breath hitched in my throat as I woke up, the smell smoke filled my lungs.

The last thing I remembered was falling asleep on my bed but now I'm...blindfolded?

“Fuck!” I groaned once I realized that both my hands and feet were tied to something, but it wasn't a chair. It felt like, soft? A bed?

My heart palpitated loudly in my ears and I started squirming around, trying to free myself from the chains which held my hands and feet hostage from their freedom.

“Help me!” I screamed, but no answer.

I shouted again. But nothing could be heard but the sound of fire crackling nearby which dried out my throat.

I shut my eyes and prayed that this was all a dream.

It's all a dream Bella, haha, relax. It's not real.

I opened my eyes but was greeted by the darkness of the thick cloth which blinded my eyes.

“Well, well,” a deep voice spoke, was I in hell or something? What did I possibly do to end up wherever I was? “Look who's finally awake.”he said slowly and I could hear the sound of liquid being poured as he probably poured himself a drink.

“Who are you?” I shouted in hope for a decent answer.

“Instead of questioning who I am,” he said, and I could feel him moving closer to me. He pulled off my blindfold and I could see his face. He had a strong jawline, thick pitch black hair and his eyes appeared light brown in the orange color of the fire burning in the corner of the room, “The question you should be asking is, Why you are here.”

He pulled a chair closer to the bed, and touched my arm. I flinched.

I shut my eyes,“Why am I here?”

“'Cause you fucked with the wrong people, Ella,” he spat.

“It's Isabella!” I corrected and he smacked me across my face.

I held my cheek and shut my eyes throughout the agonizing pain that I was going through.

“I don't fucking care what your name is, Ella,” he retorted.

I bit the inside of my cheek, “Answer my question.”

He chuckled deeply and sat comfortably in his chair, “That is an interesting question.”

I stared at him.

“You're here, tied to a bed, because you're nothing but trouble.”

I furrowed my brows, “How did I get here the last thing I remember was lying in my room fast asleep and–”

He cut me off from my rambling, “You were brought here by your two best friends,” he smirked sarcastically, “Mike and Harry.”

I shut my eyes as soon as the syllables of Harry's name rolled of his tongue. Could he want to hurt me any more than he already has?

“H-Harry?”

“Yeah,” he takes a drink from his whiskey and offers me some. I refused, “I'm Blaze by the way,”

I nodded and he raised an eyebrow.

“What do you expect me to say 'Hi nice to meet you or–”

I'm cut off by a stinging sensation to my left cheek, “Don't fucking talk to me like that, bitch.”

I sighed deeply and threw my head back against the flat pillow, “Could you at least give me some decent pillows?”

“I will,” he smirked, “But first let's have some fun.”

I shut my eyes as his cold eyes stared at my breasts. My breath hitched in my throat as he ran a finger across my face.

“Don't even fucking think about it,” a voice said as it entered the door.

a.n cliffhanger? cliffhanger.
AM I DOING OKAY SO FAR? LIKE IN DESCRIBING? ALRIGHT? :D

Goal for next chapter:
2.8K+??