Chapter Fifty Two

A.N: This is the second last chapter, as I've said before. I'm not sure when I will update the last chapter, hopefully soon?

Clouds - One Direction
Cool Kids - Echosmith
Ho Hey - The Lumineers

I mentally groan as I'm interrupted from my book by an incoming call on my phone, I read the caller ID: Zayn Malik.

“Zayn,” I answered. “What's up?”

“Hey, Bella, just checking in. You good?”

It was great to hear his voice again,

“I'm great. We're good, are you?”

“Uh, yeah, always am. So listen..that blonde chickie you picked up from that warehouse thing?”

He must have been talking about Ally, “Yes. Ally?”

“Yeah, pretty chick if you ask me.”

“Of course,” I laughed, shaking my head. “Do you have a pen close by?”

“Shoot.”

So after giving him her number, and him thanking me countless times, we finally said our goodbyes, “We'll talk later?”

“Thanks for the number.”

“Sure. Bye–”

“Wait, Bella?”

“Yes?”

“I love you.”

“...Zayn?”

“I mean, I love you, as a friend obviously,” he laughed. “You keep well okay?”

I frowned, “Always,” I answered.“Love you too.”

“Oh and Bella?”

“Zayn?”

“I've always got your back.”

“W–” The line went off. What a strange phone call. Anyway, I shrug it off.

As I'm about to go and buy me a Pumpkin Spice Latte, since I've been craving one since last night, my phone buzzed with a text message.

my bitch(harry): love?

me: yes loveeee?

my bitch: meet me tonight, 7pm, outside the Dunken Hotel

me: why?

my bitch: don't ask questions
                    just be there. xx

me: okay :/

my bitch: see u later. All the love.

All the love? I giggled to myself. This boy, I swear.

So as time rolled by that day, and I hardly saw Mary or whoever, it was about 6pm.

I changed into black jeans, a leather jacket and some nude heels. Since this dork couldn't even tell me what the occasion or dress code was.

I walked down the road to where the Dunken Hotel was, and saw nobody but a cab waiting outside. If Harry thinks this is some kind of joke..

“Excuse me, miss,” Someone called, causing me to look around. It was the cab driver who now got out of his car, “You must be Isabella McCoy?”

I nodded slowly, “Yes but–”

“Then you must come with me then.”

Um? I hardly know this guy, no way am I just going to get into some random cab with some random cab driver, so I decided to call Harry.

After a few rings, he picks up,“Babe?”

“Where are you? I'm here.”

“Are you? Good. Get into the cab, now.”

“Uh,why? Where are you?”

“Just get in the cab, I'll see you there then..”

I frowned, “Are you okay?”

“Yes, Babe. I'm good.. Now, get in the cab, okay?”

“Mm, kay. What are you up to?”

“God dammit woman get in the car,” he joked, laughing loudly on the other side of the line, “Now hang up.”

“No you hang up.”

“Excuse me–” the cab driver said.

“We got that you hang up, no you hang up kinda love...”Harry belted out loudly, causing me to put the phone down.

“Well, let's go then.” I said, climbing inside the cab, “To wherever we must go.”

a.n i know zayn left, but i think he deserved to be in the story for the last time ha.

Goal for next chapter:
23K