Chapter Forty Two

a.n thanks so much for 8.9K

Enjoy this chapter

Jersey - Mayday Parade

Two days later

"Ow fuck," Harry groaned as he held the side of his chest.

I looked up curiously from my seat which I fell asleep in last night, my coffee still in my hand.

"You alright?" I asked. Holding his hand, "Want me to call a doctor or anything?"

He shook his head no, "I'm okay."

I grabbed his bag and took out his fresh clothes. Today was his last day, "So you're going home today," I smiled.

"Yay," he grins, "I'm so sick and tired of staring at these walls with nothing to do."

I gulped. That's exactly how I felt, but I say nothing.

So after we signed about a two thousand papers we finally piled into Zayn's car.

They spoke, I zoned out. I didn't want to include myself into the conversation. I was more focused on what I felt.

It was like someone stuffed my emotions into a wrecking ball and swung it straight into my chest unexpectedly.

A lot has happened the past eight days. I've been kidnapped, nearly raped, half burned(because that room felt like a sauna), starved and beat up. And now they're all crashing down mercilessly on me.

Ed's loud laughter pulled me out of my trance. Harry smiled and held my hand, "You alright?"

"Yeah,"I smiled.

I breathed a sigh of relief as we pulled up at campus. Harry was too weak to walk, so Ed and Zayn had to carry him.

Right there as we walked up the stairs to my dorm room, all the emotions came crashing down on me.

I felt scared, because Mary and I hadn't made peace with one another yet. And anxious, because I didn't know how Mary would react to Harry and I.

But we didn't seem to care as she grabbed me as I entered the door.

"Bella," she cried, "God I fucking missed you."

"Me too. So much."I hugged her tighter.

We stayed in position for about 42 seconds.

"What happened?"

I coughed awkwardly as Ed and Zayn, Harry trailing behind, entered the door.

Her eyes flickered between Harry and I. I could see the realization sink into her. Her face turned into a scowl, her face went blood red.

"You mean you're the one who kidnapped my best friend, and know you're standing right in f-" she picked up a lamp and through it straight against his head."-front of me! What the FUCK."

"Mary!"

"What the fuck!"groaned Harry.

"You might want to sit down," I warned. She picked up a book and through it straight at Harry again. I yanked her so that she was sat on the bed.

So I told her everything. Every last detail. Her face was etched into a scowl, she was speechless, I could tell. Her face was blood red.

Once I was finished, she shot him a look, and stormed out the door. Ed followed her.

"I think I'm going to take a smoke," Zayn announced.

"Really," Harry said in monotone,"You had to tell her everything?"

I smiled, "Look, babe. She's my best friend alright? She deserves the truth. I'm not going to tell everyone obviously. But I'm not going to let the people closest to me think that we got through some happy little love story;because that's not true. And you need to understand that, Harry,"

He nodded slowly, "You're right. I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking properly,"

"Yeah," I kissed him, "I think I might have a bad case of Stockholm Syndrome for you, Harry."

I pecked him on the lips.

"You think Mary will be mad at me forever?"

"Nah. A bit yeah, but she'll soon get over it."

"I hope so."

"Yeah."

"Yeah," he grins.

We kissed.

a.n this was cute

goal for next chapter :

9K